>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

Man Idk if its next gen but the defensive ai is so ******g terrible and ******ed in my career. They never contest and let cpu shoot and score all day!! and of course they never miss. I'm like 28PPG, B- Team Grade and 80 overall with 18 games left. My teams record would be so much better if the AI played defense. i feel as if im playing to lose. Anyone play on "Hall Of Fukery"?
Try playing on Simulation instead of Default. I played on HOF default and there were games were our team literally had to score 150 points in order to win. The score would be something crazy like 150-146, which is stupid high. At least on simulation shots are actually missed at a higher clip and the game feels a little more realistic

I hate the rating system though. I play zone a few times and is all the way on the other side of the basket and suddenly I get deducted for allowing man to score :rolleyes
AI doesn't want to inbound the ball to a PG on a full court press, I press the pass button and it's a bad call for pass deduction. Still not inbounding it, I'm still open and it's a excessive call for a pass deduction.

And I don't think Nike would cancel orders, those codes are earned by the player by going through the game. One could also argue that it's multiple players in a household and their parents/guardians are buying the pairs.

I hate how the code is written, I feel the program has it written on whether or not you will win the game at the start of the match. And I agree with the defensive AI

I hate the rating system though. I play zone a few times and is all the way on the other side of the basket and suddenly I get deducted for allowing man to score :rolleyes
AI doesn't want to inbound the ball to a PG on a full court press, I press the pass button and it's a bad call for pass deduction. Still not inbounding it, I'm still open and it's a excessive call for a pass deduction.

And I don't think Nike would cancel orders, those codes are earned by the player by going through the game. One could also argue that it's multiple players in a household and their parents/guardians are buying the pairs.

You're not familiar with the new Nike I see. They've been banning people from NDC and rsvp for months now.

Anyone order a pair and not have their cards charged? I paid with a debt card, it took the money out of my account initially, but when I look, it doesn't show up on my statement anymore.

Anyone order a pair and not have their cards charged? I paid with a debt card, it took the money out of my account initially, but when I look, it doesn't show up on my statement anymore.
i seen somebody else mention this in a fb group.. he said they charged him at first, but he checked the other day and the money was put back... i'm thinking they will take it back out once they ship

i seen somebody else mention this in a fb group.. he said they charged him at first, but he checked the other day and the money was put back... i'm thinking they will take it back out once they ship
Whew, glad I'm not the only one. Was getting a little worried 

Funny thing is I noticed I have more money than I should have, but thought I deposited money that barely cleared 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I hate how the code is written, I feel the program has it written on whether or not you will win the game at the start of the match. And I agree with the defensive AI

ive noticed that also, guys playing like **** to start, including my character with the other team up almost 20. Then ill re set the game and they play completely different.

No more black screen! It was definitely due to the 2k servers being down.

When the heck do I get a shoe deal tho? Im tired of these Pro Wings haha

Well that sucks. I've been grinding for this stupid code and now there aren't any sizes left. :smh:

Well that sucks. I've been grinding for this stupid code and now there aren't any sizes left. :smh:

It's been almost 2 months since they announced the shoe. I'm surprised they lasted this long to be honest especially with 90% of the people copping to resell.

^ it's stupid haha but least someone agrees

I agree as well. My guy missing wide open layups but can finish with three people in the lane any other time?? I won't even talk about how ridiculous the computers shooting percentage against me is.....everybody's a star smh I'm reminded its still a video game every time i play

Wtf is up with 2k I played to online games won them all but did not count?!

Also I have been getting kicked out of online games even when I have a good lead and I get accounted with a no decession . I almost hope nba live comes back strong next year to make 2k get off their lazy ***** and step up the servers/gameplay

Reading this thread and especially the 2k forums on OS, 2k14 next-gen sounds like a disaster.

The gameplay is solid, and the graphics are amazing, but the servers are garbage (which isn't a surprise) and most disheartening of all is how microtransactions are so prevalent in the game.

You need to use VC points just to change your rotation?
mean.gif

2k pulled the okie doke hard on people; you'd expect this kind of thing from EA.

It is garbage. No idea how the reviews were so good. Got me wondering. Live needs to be great next year, 2K been lazy the past two years.

Yup.. Which is why I was actually wanting live to come in strong with their next gen only launch :smh: but I already knew

Back
Top Bottom