>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

2K on Next-Gen was nothing short of a disaster. Glad to see that digital download refunds are being honored in addition to hard copies. The people at Take Two need to be ashamed of themselves for the product they put out and the lack of damage control done by them. Completely unacceptable. I don't buy sports games to begin with and this left me with a really bad taste in my mouth. If it's not MLB: The Show, I don't want it.

Yup.. Which is why I was actually wanting live to come in strong with their next gen only launch
mean.gif
but I already knew
Man it's a shame that Live 14 was such an abomination.

EA could really gained some ground on 2k if Live was at least somewhat decent this year.

Wait how are people returning their copies? Is it just me or is the jumpshot release timing all messed up online? I can't hit a open jumpshot consistently.

The micro transactions of needing VC diminish tremendously in your second season, especially if you are playing on Hall of Fame. My player has reached his peak in attributes, so there is nothing left for me to spend VC on except in MyGM mode which includes changing up the rotation buying stupid shades, tats etc. .....its to the point where I'm actually hoarding VC b/c there is almost nothing left for me to buy. Get to the second season, turn injuries off so every team has their superstar, then play only key games which should be 1-2 a week with all teams playing their superstar, then around mid season you will be hoarding VC as well.

anybody think they'll have a jordan version of the lebron 2k14 deal thats going on for 2k. not very fair for everyone else who would prefer the jordan path.

anybody think they'll have a jordan version of the lebron 2k14 deal thats going on for 2k. not very fair for everyone else who would prefer the jordan path.

Nope they gave you the option to choose with the perk of picking Nike for a chance to purchase the shoes. Since when has Nike gave a damn about fairness?

One mycareer championship first year against the heat :pimp: down 1-3 in the series we won 3 straight :pimp:

Had 15k vc.. Bought a 90-91 bulls pack in myteam and got da goat :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

If anyone wants to get at me on ps4: jrain88

I use Sacramento.

Last edited:
Wait how are people returning their copies? Is it just me or is the jumpshot release timing all messed up online? I can't hit a open jumpshot consistently.
I feel your pain. For a string of about 10 games, once I had gotten used to it, I was knocking down open shots routinely. Now you can't buy an open bucket, it's ridiculous.

Ok, I need you guys' verdict on this situation I'm in.

I was playing this bastard (K-Town-Trash) in a best of 7 series for $9. He's using the Cavs and I the Wizards.

The game was tied 85 apiece in OT with 3.5 seconds left when he fouled me in the paint while I was trying to go up with NeNe. As I was shooting my first free throw, this dude PAUSES the game DURING the middle and tail end of my free throw release to mess up/throw off my free throw timing, causing me to miss the free throw. I immediately let go of the shot stick when the pause screen magically appeared which gave me a early C- release on the first FT. I proceeded to sink the second free throw with PERFECT RELEASE.

There was 3.5 seconds left so he called a timeout to advance the ball. I was too pissed, too occupied screaming and cussing him out on the mic that I forgot to play defense and let him have a free open lane to the hoop with Kyrie, putting him by 1 with 0.8 seconds left. I proceeded to miss the GW with Beal with 0.8 seconds left.

HERE'S THE PROBLEM AND MY QUESTION:

This dude claims that it is not possible to pause the game DURING the opponent's FT; He claims that it's only possible to pause the game when the player has the possession of the ball. He also claims that it's only possible to pause the game AFTER the opponent shoots the free throw, not during the free throw animation. I CLEARLY felt my FT being affected when he paused the game. If you guys were in my position, would u demand that u replay and rerun this game after his antics? Do u guys think it's possible to pause the game while the opponent is shooting his free throws? He must've mashed the **** outta the start button as I was shooting to cause it to pause during my FT release. *** move.

Last edited:
Ok, I need you guys' verdict on this situation I'm in.

I was playing this bastard (K-Town-Trash) in a best of 7 series for $9. He's using the Cavs and I the Wizards.

The game was tied 85 apiece in OT with 3.5 seconds left when he fouled me in the paint while I was trying to go up with NeNe. As I was shooting my first free throw, this dude PAUSES the game DURING the middle and tail end of my free throw release to mess up/throw off my free throw timing, causing me to miss the free throw. I immediately let go of the shot stick when the pause screen magically appeared which gave me a early C- release on the first FT. I proceeded to sink the second free throw with PERFECT RELEASE.

There was 3.5 seconds left so he called a timeout to advance the ball. I was too pissed, too occupied screaming and cussing him out on the mic that I forgot to play defense and let him have a free open lane to the hoop with Kyrie, putting him by 1 with 0.8 seconds left. I proceeded to miss the GW with Beal with 0.8 seconds left.

HERE'S THE PROBLEM AND MY QUESTION:

This dude claims that it is not possible to pause the game DURING the opponent's FT; He claims that it's only possible to pause the game when the player has the possession of the ball. He also claims that it's only possible to pause the game AFTER the opponent shoots the free throw, not during the free throw animation. I CLEARLY felt my FT being affected when he paused the game. If you guys were in my position, would u demand that u replay and rerun this game after his antics? Do u guys think it's possible to pause the game while the opponent is shooting his free throws? He must've mashed the **** outta the start button as I was shooting to cause it to pause during my FT release. *** move.

Either way it's not good sportsmanship. This why you shouldn't bet on gaming.

Back
Top Bottom