>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

do you get the nike /jordan contract before the kia deal or after ?

i was just at the part where i decided to stay with the friend/agent .

Season MVP
NBA Champion
Finals MVP
League Scoring champ
Rookie of the year
All defensive team
NBA first team
etc etc

Ready to leave philly.
Bron wants me to team up with him, so I demand a trade. The Heat want me.

*Looks at NBA Today*

"THE ****? When Did Lebron go to the Lakers? WITH KOBE?!"

"**** *****"

Lakers weren't that interested in me |I

Last edited:
Wish I could play MyCareer.. keep getting sent back to the main menu :smh:

Might have to trade it in this doesn't change :smh: sucks cause it's my most played game on the new systems

Might have to trade it in this doesn't change :smh: sucks cause it's my most played game on the new systems

Thats happened to me, don't worry though. Every time its happened, and they patch the game it starts working again.

Just takes some waiting. It happened to my boy too, and he trade in his game. Once he found out my game was working again, he bought the game again. $60 wasted.

Sucks, and it shouldn't be this way, but I wouldn't go getting rid of the game just yet.

happened to my buddy, nba 2k told him to make another screen name. fixed the problem. But now he has to start over with another account.

I ain't starting a new account eff that. But I am downloading an update ATM. Pray for me brehs

I can't get **** to show up in the Champs Store on my XB1. I've bought some things w/ only a description because I can't see ****. It's very frustrating :smh:

Mycareer is up after the update!

black-girl-crying-fist-pump-gif.gif

This message is directed to anyone who owns a PS4 and plays online. Please send me a request: jrain88

I just beat a dude who was 36-1 (I was using the Bucks)
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Lucky you on ps4 otherwise that work would have been given

And thanks stiunit was getting frustrated :smh:

Last edited:
Lucky you on ps4 otherwise that work would have been given

And thanks stiunit was getting frustrated :smh:

man this game is one big pain for me, i just want my damn shoe contract already lol. i feel bad for my boy tho he had your same problem they told him to start over, plus nothing shows for him in the champs store. on top of that he had bought a bunch of VC for his first player that he was unable to use. There suppose to apply to his second character tho.

anyone else have trouble playing multi-player quick game on xbox one? Both controllers are synced to my system but the player 2 icon doesn't show up on the team selection screen, just player one. I tried signing in player 2 as a guest and still no dice. Help!

anyone else have trouble playing multi-player quick game on xbox one? Both controllers are synced to my system but the player 2 icon doesn't show up on the team selection screen, just player one. I tried signing in player 2 as a guest and still no dice. Help!
Some said On the other controller, hit the home button and go to the top left. Select a profile for it and then go back into 2k

If you trying to run in an hour or two add me joeebrap. Can't play now my son always turns off my xbone on me :smh: little bastard. Can't keep an eye on him and give you that work at the same time. Gotta wait til his mom comes home.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom