>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

You are ignoring how the rating system works. You seem to be looking at it as, "How good is he."

Steph isn't a good athlete.
Steph isn't a good defender.

Those two things alone should (when rated properly) disqualify ANY PG/SG from having an 88 rating.

Trust me here.
Bruh......

The ratings OVERALL does not matter. Its the skills of the player's ratings that matter(Hes a good shooter 2k has that down accurately)

Bruh......

The ratings OVERALL does not matter. Its the skills of the player's ratings that matter(Hes a good shooter 2k has that down accurately)
You can't seriously be telling ME this. It is clear that I understand that. I am simply explaining HOW someone's overall rating can get/be inflated. Try again.

You can't seriously be telling ME this. It is clear that I understand that. I am simply explaining HOW someone's overall rating can get/be inflated. Try again.
How is it inflated if the skills are rated right. What part of Curry's skills is over rated?

I can find a way for him to be an 88

Dude is the total package on offense and while he doesnt have good on ball d, he gets alot of steals

I think its gonna seem logical

But like how they criminally overrate D Wade is funny
You are ignoring how the rating system works. You seem to be looking at it as, "How good is he."

Steph isn't a good athlete.
Steph isn't a good defender.

Those two things alone should (when rated properly) disqualify ANY PG/SG from having an 88 rating.

Trust me here.

As long as he has the quickness and speed his athleticism rating wont be horrible in 2k

I also mess with 2K ratings and trust i know what your talking about

for all we know he could have just received a boost in offensive awareness

dc?
nerd.gif
Which is what he got.  Curry is one of the fastest Point Guards btw DC.

I heard the online quick match settings will be on Superstar & Sim :nerd: :nerd:

:pimp: :pimp:

Means NOTHING at all. If people are going to force their way into the paint the game will reward it. The only way to get a SIM experience is to play SIM like players. Those settings won't mean anything and you will see that.

Means NOTHING at all. If people are going to force their way into the paint the game will reward it. The only way to get a SIM experience is to play SIM like players. Those settings won't mean anything and you will see that.

i don't really need a SIM experience on quick matches. just want online to be playable where people cant make 10 3's in a game with scrubs like gerald green and making the difficulty higher should fix that

i don't really need a SIM experience on quick matches. just want online to be playable where people cant make 10 3's in a game with scrubs like gerald green and making the difficulty higher should fix that
Are you mad when Ray drops 7 3 points in a game?

Don't hold your breath. They have to dumb the game down for little Johnny. I personally wish they have, "How to play SIM" tutorials in game and posted on their YouTube page to get more buy in from casuals but that will never happen. I am with you though. I just want them to punish BAD basketball. But I can't trust that they will do that since only a small minority want a realistic experience.

You don't even play the game though :rolleyes

If a scrub tries to force his way into the paint against me, I use team defense and shut him down regardless of settings.

Don't hold your breath. They have to dumb the game down for little Johnny. I personally wish they have, "How to play SIM" tutorials in game and posted on their YouTube page to get more buy in from casuals but that will never happen. I am with you though. I just want them to punish BAD basketball. But I can't trust that they will do that since only a small minority want a realistic experience.
Reality is nobody plays sim at all.

I have no problem bringing the ball up court with my Center and doing a spin dunk

if you decide to cheese me that is...

Last edited:
Are you mad when Ray drops 7 3 points in a game?
It depends on HOW it is dropped.

From what I heard about 2K13, fade 3's went in too often.
EuroStep 3's (how did this get through) went in.
And contested threes in general went in too often.

If Ray makes a couple of contested shots, COOL.
Open shots, I can't complain.
But if he is CONSISTENTLY making contested/difficult 3's, there is an issue.

You don't even play the game though :rolleyes

If a scrub tries to force his way into the paint against me, I use team defense and shut him down regardless of settings.
I didn't play 2K13. But I have seen multiple videos of the lack of sim nature that game provided. It all depends on how the user plays the game. Not the setting of the game.

It depends on HOW it is dropped.

From what I heard about 2K13, fade 3's went in too often.
EuroStep 3's (how did this get through) went in.
And contested threes in general went in too often.

If Ray makes a couple of contested shots, COOL.
Open shots, I can't complain.
But if he is CONSISTENTLY making contested/difficult 3's, there is an issue.
meh in real life he makes 3s when he wants to. Contested or not. You KNOW that.

Its the other dudes who make threes that shouldn't be making.

The Euro 3 was a gift and a curse. Cheesers used it, however if you were being cheesed bad, you could use it to come back and out cheese a cheeser

I didn't play 2K13. But I have seen multiple videos of the lack of sim nature that game provided. It all depends on how the user plays the game. Not the setting of the game.
Wait so what are you talking about? Your going off just youtube videos man? You didn't even play the game bruh. Come on man.

meh in real life he makes 3s when he wants to. Contested or not. You KNOW that.

Its the other dudes who make threes that shouldn't be making.

The Euro 3 was a gift and a curse. Cheesers used it, however if you were being cheesed bad, you could use it to come back and out cheese a cheeser
NOBODY should CONSISTENTLY make contested 3's.

If were were talking abouit Seattle Ray Allen, then he should make a higher rate of his contested 3's. But Miami Ray Allen, nah not at all. Nobody makes threes when they want. That isn't realistic and that doesn't happen.

NOBODY should CONSISTENTLY make contested 3's.

If were were talking abouit Seattle Ray Allen, then he should make a higher rate of his contested 3's. But Miami Ray Allen, nah not at all. Nobody makes threes when they want. That isn't realistic and that doesn't happen.
He makes fadeaway 3s all the time. And contested 3s all the time. Miami Ray was still Ray Allen. Did you even watch him play this year bro? DID you not see the Bucks series or Game 6 vs the Spurs bro?

I have no problem with him making 3 or 4 threes contested in a row.

Wait so what are you talking about? Your going off just youtube videos man? You didn't even play the game bruh. Come on man.
I didn't have to play 2K13 to know 2K man. The lack of collision detection alone was a red flag. Dudes with similar mentalities have posted numerous videos exposing the game and how easy it is to just abuse the paint. There are plenty of videos online. I didn't need to play that game to see the level of cheese in the game.

My point is, play sim people and you won't have to worry about the cheese. But playing randoms, you can't even be mad. You know what you are getting yourself into.

I didn't have to play 2K13 to know 2K man. The lack of collision detection alone was a red flag. Dudes with similar mentalities have posted numerous videos exposing the game and how easy it is to just abuse the paint. There are plenty of videos online. I didn't need to play that game to see the level of cheese in the game.

My point is, play sim people and you won't have to worry about the cheese. But playing randoms, you can't even be mad. You know what you are getting yourself into.
How many sim players are out there vs regular players? Be real now

He makes fadeaway 3s all the time. And contested 3s all the time. Miami Ray was still Ray Allen. Did you even watch him play this year bro? DID you not see the Bucks series or Game 6 vs the Spurs bro?

I have no problem with him making 3 or 4 threes contested in a row.
Our definitions of all the time must differ. And you must not understand the definition of consistent. But you got it.

How many sim players are out there vs regular players? Be real now
Re-read an earlier post I said. The #SimNation is a small minority.

So that is why you play people you know. Forget "rank." Play people you know if you want a SIM experience.

Back
Top Bottom