>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

If none of this stuff is in next gen, legit f 2k

One of the only modes they worked on seems promising tho

Y'all seen that new Live 14 Next-Gen trailer?!

2K might be in trouble man, seriously.

It is gameplay though G.

and it STILL looks like *** after all these years.

Outta your damn mind. That **** looks amazing and fluid. Faces could use some work but you could say the same for 2K.

If your comparin next gen live to current gen 2k stop

I looked at it again and it does look good but i highly doubt game play looks like that seens to cgi get me? Unless they show a live stream i aint believing that, thats gameplay

It is gameplay though G.

Outta your damn mind. That **** looks amazing and fluid. Faces could use some work but you could say the same for 2K.

I looked at it again and it does look good but i highly doubt game play looks like that seens to cgi get me? Unless they show a live stream i aint believing that, thats gameplay

Why in the hell would I compare a next gen game to a current gen? :lol:

From what I've seen so far, the Live graphics in the trailers > 2K14 next gen trailer graphics. And I am an absolute 2K STAN.

It is gameplay though G.

Why in the hell would I compare a next gen game to a current gen? :lol:

From what I've seen so far, the Live graphics in the trailers > 2K14 next gen trailer graphics. And I am an absolute 2K STAN.

All live trailers are next gen graphics while 2k has only been showing current gen trailers

Live always had better graphics(well close-ups)... Just terrible gameplay.

I wouldnt consider that one possession "gameplay" either :lol:

So does anyone know if MyCrew is limited to just blacktop or can you use real arenas?

Y'all seen that new Live 14 Next-Gen trailer?!

2K might be in trouble man, seriously.
In trouble of what? That probably isn't a gameplay video man. See this from EA quite often. :lol:

But yea, news some of you might not like.

Online = Superstar/Sim

Last edited:
If live is half decent it's a cop they do shoes and tattoos **** the whole player customization way better than 2k so ill cop just to play their version of my player

2k is lazy as hell same horrible create a player for years

A sport comprised of 90% African Americans and I can't even give my dude a decent ceaser

Get rid of those ****** up tattoos I'd much rather just pick from actual NBA players tats than that garbage

Can't pick the color of ya dudes socks? This is day one ****

****** up headband colors

At least the accessories were a lil better this year

But c'mon how u make a mode like my player and the customization of said player is on some grade school ****

I agree. 2K's create a player mode has barely been touched this generation. It is sad.

But it seems like people are looking for ANY reason to jump back on the Live bandwagon. I understand, it is what our hearts are attached to since that is what we grew up on. But I have zero reason to have an ounce of faith in EA's Basketball game. NO reason at all.

I agree. 2K's create a player mode has barely been touched this generation. It is sad.

But it seems like people are looking for ANY reason to jump back on the Live bandwagon. I understand, it is what our hearts are attached to since that is what we grew up on. But I have zero reason to have an ounce of faith in EA's Basketball game. NO reason at all.
THIS

THIS

If you watched the next gen trailer for 2k14, LeBron and everyone looks completely different (in a good way)

Live hasn't put out a game in what 2 years? Now you think they can have something good?

LOL

Back
Top Bottom