>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

that gameplay 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

They said it wasnt a port but that felt like one watching it :lol:

I aint eem mad at that though tbh

it looked good but didnt feel as revolutionary as I think some people were hoping for with those hype trailers

They said it wasnt a port but that felt like one watching it :lol:

it looked good but didnt feel as revolutionary as I think some people were hoping for with those hype trailers

How I felt graphically :wow: gameplay looks wise meh

Last edited:
Gameplay and graphics looked great but 2k GASSED it with that trailer that dropped last week.

I am pretty sure in 2k15 its going to be leap and bounds better graphically and game mechanics wise.

They said it wasnt a port but that felt like one watching it
laugh.gif

How I felt graphically
eek.gif
gameplay looks wise meh
Pretty much

Wont lie, I fell for the hype of those trailers

I'd still be content with the gameplay of current gen 2k14 and that kind of graphic upgrade, even so there's still more to see...need some longer gameplay vids

man that aint **** but 2k14 current gen with better graphics. gameplay looks the exact same besides a few small tweaks

It's looks good imo... i will be picking it up either way, because i sold my 360, and i am currently playing nothing 

Isn't MyGM essentially association mode except better? Sounds deeper and you actually feel like you're running a franchise :\ that's just me

Quoted because I don't get how people are not understanding this lol. Association is gone YES BUT IT IS BEING REPLACED BY MY GM WHICH IS AN ADVANCED VERSION OF MY ASSOCIATION AND THIS WILL BE AVAILABLE OFFLINE

No sliding :pimp: .. it makes the game looks so much better and realistic. Unlike the current gen, they all running around like headless chickens :lol:

They still couldn't make them take their warm ups off tho.. 2k15 is gonna be insane

Liked what I saw in this vid.

Don't have current gen 2k14, so I don't have anything to judge this against as far as gameplay goes.

Wanted some full quarter/full game 5v5.

This is what I said a week or so ago. I don't understand why people go so crazy over close shot graphics. You do not play the game on those close angles. So what if the game is so pretty in the initial trailer. That isn't how the game looks when you are PLAYING it.

From OS. I wasn't going to buy a new system any time soon, but I was HOPING 2K would announce something that would make me want to do something stupid (ie buy a new system). But I will be keeping my 360 version of 2K14.

can you speak to the rationale of dropping multi-team control as without it
you have in CG:
well-known rotation issues,
trade issues, injury issues,
12 guys playing every game issues,
draft pick issues,
6th man issues,
other-

that is what raises concerns when you say you don't know what has been said that would point away from a sim approach.

if your 2k team has corrected the multiple CPU issues listed out for the past several years in the wish lists, then maybe it is a passable mode for 14. that would have taken a lot of work

last time 2k updated association, the hype didn't match what we were left with. 1 team control would have left association unplayable.

It also still leaves out a major feature for guys that want to play as different teams in the same association.

also are all those gm features optional or are you forced to "talk to the press', "interact with everyone", etc?

I could see some of this being redundant through an 82 game season, and would like the option to bypass it.

2k Really needs to add back in a "SEASON MODE" (with 30 team control)as I am reading that is gone also. just let the customer play a season without all the off court drama

appreciate your time to respond on OS

Didn't notice a big difference in the PS4 video... until I looked at some PS3 footage. Next-gen looks alot better. The faces have been improved drastically. Gameplay won't really change for another 2 or 3 years probably.

Really impressed by the graphics, gameplay looks the same but i'll deal with that after seeing nba live

The sad thing about 2K Next Gen. They will doll up their game, and improve so many aspects but I BET they will ship the game with gamebreaking rosters/tendencies. I put my LIFE on it.

I don't know if it's just me but the graphics in the gameplay video seemed only okay. Obviously better than current gen, but that trailer from last week had me thinking the gameplay was gonna look flat out crazy. It's probably cause it's just a youtube clip though. I think the game will look way better on an actual hdtv.

Back
Top Bottom