>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

I know this is a dumb question, but I just got the game for ps4, and all of my rosters are old (rudy gay on raps, etc.). I know they had a patch/roster update about two weeks ago, but how do i load them? I already went to the quick game screen and hit triangle and set the game to "official 2k roster" but it uses the old rosters. Any help would be appreciated, thanks

So, I just got the game and while the gameplay such as handling the ball, overall myplayer movement feels more fluid ....... vc pts is even worse than last year. I'm playing as a pg and it's 2500 for freaking speed and 550 for quickness compared to 550 for speed and 220 for quickness last year. Then the players constantly passing up open shots time and again. Last year I was averaging close to 15 assists and that was with the freaking bobcats ... I can't even get two assist per playing with Utah, with Rush and Hayward passing up open shots to drive to the lane so they could get stripped .. not to mention Favors just standing around in paint holding the ball while his man recovers ........... /endrant

@Ronnie2k just tweeted this "8th present: #NBA2K14 #LockerCodes for 10K VC EXPIRE MIDNIGHT PS4/XB1: N14PS-U668X-6IITS-MDPQA-TQPM7 PS3/360: N14PS-XRN94-2ZSWE-IQXAC-XNH5P" maybe we can sign in today and use it lmao. PSN is always down at the worst damn time.

Thanks man the code worked

Last edited:
Just got my ps4 yesterday. Noticed some things that i'm not sure of are normal.

1) I can't change my gear in mycareer.

2) I purchased 15,000 vc but I can't use it on attributes, it only works in the features menu to buy clothes.

Something tells me Mycareer isn't being tracked properly. Hopefully this doesnt affect my lebron code quest.

Add my PSN: theINNOVATIVE

So, I just got the game and while the gameplay such as handling the ball, overall myplayer movement feels more fluid ....... vc pts is even worse than last year. I'm playing as a pg and it's 2500 for freaking speed and 550 for quickness compared to 550 for speed and 220 for quickness last year. Then the players constantly passing up open shots time and again. Last year I was averaging close to 15 assists and that was with the freaking bobcats ... I can't even get two assist per playing with Utah, with Rush and Hayward passing up open shots to drive to the lane so they could get stripped .. not to mention Favors just standing around in paint holding the ball while his man recovers ........... /endrant

@Ronnie2k just tweeted this "8th present: #NBA2K14 #LockerCodes for 10K VC EXPIRE MIDNIGHT PS4/XB1: N14PS-U668X-6IITS-MDPQA-TQPM7 PS3/360: N14PS-XRN94-2ZSWE-IQXAC-XNH5P" maybe we can sign in today and use it lmao. PSN is always down at the worst damn time.

code still worked?! I forgot to do it last night was semi busy :smh:

this might be a stupid question but where on earth are the legends training camps on 2k14 for PS4?

2) I purchased 15,000 vc but I can't use it on attributes, it only works in the features menu to buy clothes.

Something tells me Mycareer isn't being tracked properly. Hopefully this doesnt affect my lebron code quest.

Hmmm something might be up with yours or its something your doing because I have a headband, sleeve and rubber bands on my player.

I also bought 15000 VC and used it to get my attributes up. Which sucks because I wouldn't have got them if I had known about the free 10000

Last edited:

Same thing happened to me, MyCareer was corrupted so just start a new MyCareer and you'll have your 15K VC to use in attributes. Pain in the butt, but that's what it takes.

Same thing happened to me, MyCareer was corrupted so just start a new MyCareer and you'll have your 15K VC to use in attributes. Pain in the butt, but that's what it takes.
damn, I was just getting in the groove too. Started turning these Kings around.

I'm only at a 71 overall, but i'm 20 games in...if I was sure I could still get the Bron code id just continue this.  But knowing my luck i'll restart it and still not have the vc to use.

Same happened to me. It won't affect your code, it's just a bug with the PS4. If you aren't too far into your mycareer, you can start a secondary one and it will load all of the VC into the secondary player.  I'd semi-recommend starting over cause I wasnt able to use locker codes or anything so it dragged my career on, had to play through the beginning of the second season, but that  was partly because I allocated  ALOT of my points to areas I shouldn't have. 

Edit: Just saw it was already answered lol

Last edited:

code still worked?! I forgot to do it last night was semi busy :smh:

Nah I used it yesterday

Last edited:
Anyone having trouble with 2k servers....keeps kicking me out of my career
Anyone having trouble with 2k servers....keeps kicking me out of my career

Yea, 2K servers are down which means no NBA 2K14 bc you always have to connected online for anything to be saved ....mycareer wont even load while servers are down ...guess I'll throw in booboo Madden for now.

servers 
mean.gif

servers :smh:
This server **** is driven me insane, I'm too far in the season restart my career and keep my Vc. And what's worse is I used up the $10 credit plus $10 bucks of my own on getting my players dunk, vertical and strength (overall 91 btw) up and still can't dunk. Anyone else experience this?

smh just finished a game and "Your VC earnings are being saved to the 2K Sports server" is on forever

This server **** is driven me insane, I'm too far in the season restart my career and keep my Vc. And what's worse is I used up the $10 credit plus $10 bucks of my own on getting my players dunk, vertical and strength (overall 91 btw) up and still can't dunk. Anyone else experience this?

thats weird. I'm a 6"3 PG and I havent touched my dunk stat but i dunk everything.

servers :smh:

Equipped dunk package(s).. Problem solved

Last edited:
2K are some crooks with this VC ********. So much money down the drain :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom