Official NBA 2K14 PS4 League Thread *IMPORTANT UPDATE in 1st post*

@DaBottom305 I keep trying to send the invite to you, but it says fail to send invite. And it's not showing you online for some reason.

@DaBottom305 I keep trying to send the invite to you, but it says fail to send invite. And it's not showing you online for some reason.

I've been on the app the whole time. Even when I sent you the request. I'll just look for the league when I get home in a few hours.

I've been on the app the whole time. Even when I sent you the request. I'll just look for the league when I get home in a few hours.
What app ? If you're talking about the ps4 app, how do you expect to accept the 2k league invite from the ps4 app ?

If they didn't get an invite can they even search? I don't see a search function.

I don't think it even matters who whoever gets since it's draft. But I guess people want to rep their cities team and jerseys in da niketalk league
I chose the team that I initially picked because its pretty dickish to go and steal one that someone else already chose.

If they didn't get an invite can they even search? I don't see a search function.

I don't think it even matters who whoever gets since it's draft. But I guess people want to rep their cities team and jerseys in da niketalk league
I chose the team that I initially picked because its pretty dickish to go and steal one that someone else already chose.
No doubt. I chose the team I posted as well.

I just meant since it's a draft it doesn't really matter.. but I know what you mean
laugh.gif

What app ? If you're talking about the ps4 app, how do you expect to accept the 2k league invite from the ps4 app ?

No, he said he tried to send me an invite but wasn't successful. I doubt I need to be online on the PS4 in order to receive an invite. Unless I'm wrong and the other 27 people happened to be online when he sent it.

No, he said he tried to send me an invite but wasn't successful. I doubt I need to be online on the PS4 in order to receive an invite. Unless I'm wrong and the other 27 people happened to be online when he sent it.
I see. As far as I an tell, only 3 people (including myself) accepted their invites. So not sure why unless you have your psn misspelled.

I wasn't online. I just signed on when I seen his post and accepted the invite real quick since I'm already near it.

The 3 people would include Mamba, TomDig, and myself that have accepted their invites so far.

Mamba

I chose the Magic/Fantasy draft but I changed my PSN to Lord-Xeed

So if this is still going on you can send a request to that name

Last edited:
Hey fellas my ps4 is on its way and I know that there's no room right now but let me get on the waiting list? :nerd:

I'm so ready for this. :smokin. Are you gonna set rules on games per /week? Might be difficult with the time zone differences and such. But were all adults here, communication is crucial.

Back
Top Bottom