Official NBA 2K14 PS4 League Thread *IMPORTANT UPDATE in 1st post*

Suns really dont have any tradable pieces.

I was looking forward to the draft and building my own team but oh well. Will try to cook with the suns
In that case then, I hope you dont mind giving up a few pieces for less than nothing then, since you dont value em that high.

Last edited:
Damn didn't even know that there wasn't a draft option. That sucks, but I was able to send out the invites to the people who were underlined. I also updated the 1st post to the people who have successfully joined already. Looks like 9 so far, their names are highlighted in blue. I see there's a way to create a roster for download so maybe we can figure out some type of draft machine that we can do online and just do it from there and I'll upload that custom roster to the league so we can still do the draft part. Not entirely sure about that either though.

Damn didn't even know that there wasn't a draft option. That sucks, but I was able to send out the invites to the people who were underlined. I also updated the 1st post to the people who have successfully joined already. Looks like 9 so far, their names are highlighted in blue. I see there's a way to create a roster for download so maybe we can figure out some type of draft machine that we can do online and just do it from there and I'll upload that custom roster to the league so we can still do the draft part. Not entirely sure about that either though.
Truuu it's possible but will take extra effort from da commish

Op can you please set it to HOF difficulty and did y'all at least check for yourselves to see if you cant set a draft option before y'all start spreading false news ?

Last edited:
Sold my ps4, can take me off the list my brethrens.
Can I take his spot???
nerd.gif

I didn't see an invite when I logged in earlier. But my ps4 isn't working so it might be a couple days before I'm ready to play.

My copy from bestbuy.com gets delivered today.

Hopefully the invite to the online league got sent to me.

You don't know how to play ?
Just played my first online 2k game ever. Lost by 12 points but I didn't even score 40
laugh.gif
. I have no post game. Gonna get some practice in, a lot of it.
Just like most games it takes time to get good. 

Like learning maps for the first time.. or getting those go to plays or seeing things and wide open guys. How to beat certain zones and whatnot. 

You'll get it brah

Man I swear NT'ers seriously don't read page 1 on threads and don't follow instructions.

I just got my copy of the game today.Went into the online league and another NT'er who got a invite took the T'Wolves already :rolleyes :smh:

So sorry whoever wanted the Warriors in the NT league but I took them since another took the team I picked in the first place.

Got my invite and the Raps.

Heads up, Im easily the worst player here. I just lost on Rookie. :lol: But Ill work at it. My first real foray into 2K.

Man I swear NT'ers seriously don't read page 1 on threads and don't follow instructions.

I just got my copy of the game today.Went into the online league and another NT'er who got a invite took the T'Wolves already
eyes.gif
mean.gif

So sorry whoever wanted the Warriors in the NT league but I took them since another took the team I picked in the first place.
mean.gif

Gonna start becoming a free for all in this mug with the last remainder of teams.

and empire I've read from numerous people on here that the cpu is better even on pro so don't feel so bad 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom