Official NBA 2K14 PS4 League Thread *IMPORTANT UPDATE in 1st post*

Looks like we have 19 users so far. Please try and join before 9am tomorrow morning so we can do the draft on tomorrow night via some mechanism since we can't do it in the game. Maybe do a mock fantasy basketball draft on yahoo or something where the guys here join, do the draft and I'll do the custom roster and hopefully upload it by the weekend. That's the only option I see at this point.

Ok so since there isn't a draft option available (drop the ball 2K) for our league, I set up a Yahoo Fantasy Basketball draft to use as our starting point for to actually getting a draft league.

Name: NT 2K14
Time: 8:00 pm EST tomorrow night
Here's the link: http://y.ahoo.it/ADszQmO6

Once we actually get done with the draft, it may take me a day or two due to work and school to setup the rosters for everybody, though hopefully we can get playing games by Sunday at the latest.

If there's an option to put your PSN ID somewhere in your profile please do so it'll be easier to figure out who's here and who's not.

Actually it's probably best to use your PSN ID as your team name. That's what I just did. You can alter it under 'My Team'-Edit Team Info

Like literally it makes no sense. It's still an option to use in My GM season mode, why take it out of the online leagues, makes no sense. Hopefully they can patch it in.

Just unboxed my ps4... Saw the invite. I'll join, but u can remove me from the league if we're doing a draft.

Just unboxed my ps4... Saw the invite. I'll join, but u can remove me from the league if we're doing a draft.

You mine as well quit now :lol: . Drafts balances out the teams.

Also we can't start until EVERYONE joins there teams. I feel like those wanting to join should send OP a message for the invite

Late to the party but if there's still spots available I'm down.

PSN: chapinbird

If I'm understanding this correctly, I'll need someone to send me an invite?

Full for me too. Never saw an invite so no biggie someone probably grabbed my spot.

Whoops sorry guys changed the max teams to 20. Thought it was on that last night. Still time to join the yahoo draft. I'll put the link on the first post as well. May just have to do 20 ppl since there isn't a draft option for more people. Think that's the amount we have right now anyway.

Could you clarify when the draft is? The post up there says 8:00 EST, but the Yahoo! league settings show it as 8:00 PST. Thanks! 

It's 8pm tonight. There's 14 people signed up on Yahoo but 21 signed up in the actual league on PS4. Guess the first 6 to sign up on Yahoo get the slots.

2K made this way harder then it should have been
mean.gif

I'm ready though

You mine as well quit now :lol: . Drafts balances out the teams.

Also we can't start until EVERYONE joins there teams. I feel like those wanting to join should send OP a message for the invite

Ning on that **** again? :lol:

I don't have a PS4, so yall boys ball out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom