Official NBA 2k15 Thread

You really expected them to take Kerr out after game release? Use common sense. Voice recording was done months ago.

Always fun to play at the park vs PAID FOR 88-97 rated players and to watch them struggle and lose to my squad of 73-77 rated players. Can't buy talent, only attributes.

Don't know if thats your first time seeing Lebron in the game, but yeah he looks like that now, he shed a lot of pounds over the summer, He's looking like his rookie season.

Lol that light skinned dude he's in the huddle with is 6' 8". That should put things in perspective

Finally getting the hang of it 10-6 online

I should be 12-4 but 2K wants to cut off and give me L's while I'm winning :smh:

Screen-shot-2011-07-20-at-9.36.58-AM.png

I'm on PHX and we are terrible. I only avg about 12 points now because I didn't buy a bunch of upgrades.
Is Markieff Morris great or what? :pimp:

I love how I took my team from nothing to something. we were 11-33 when i arrived and we've won the last 35 games. went from a 13th seed to a 5th. I've had 7 triple doubles. averaging 36-8-8....And yet, steve kerr ***** *** still talks like we aint ****.

honetly, with what I've done, if you take the full gravity of the body of work...I should be mvp. That's what my fans are saying on twitter. shrugs.

My career is :smokin
83 ovr 6'6 sharpshooter playing for LAC

I regret simming the majority of my 2nd year
Still waiting on that Nike endorsement

I really wish you could wear compression pants and different socks. I would've thought these issues would be addressed in next gen

Last edited:
Are you guys playing only key games or every game?

I'm doing every game on 8 min qtrs :nerd:

i play every game on 10 min quarters.

Damn, game must take longer to end unless ya mins are trash lol

I play 6 mins, chucking up 35 plus points every game.

yea games take a while I'm a starter so I'm getting like 35-38 minutes a game.

The only way i'll extend the mins is usually when I start a mycareer in any 2k, I put 12 mins only so I can break the points record for that team, after that back to default.

hell I feel 6 mins is a bit much, I miss the 5 min quarters

I play 10mins simulation, superstar

I can put up a triple double easy but my team still sucks

No reason for the clippers to be getting blown out at home against Minnesota

[COLOR=#red]doing a fantasy basketball league drafting this thursday during TNF if you want in pm me your email addy .... would post in the nba thread but im thread banned till seasons tip off :rolleyes :rolleyes [/COLOR]

Last edited:
I'm so glad I chose Phoenix...I initially started with the Magic but NO ONE on that team is getting me assists even if they are wide open. Hell, sometimes they are even scared to shoot.

Eventually started over because I've been playing PG the last few myplayers and wanted to try out playing SG...picked Phoenix and though they still miss wide open shots here and there, at least they ain't scared to let it fly :pimp:

For my career, your teammates can actually hit open lay ups and the computer doesnt hit every contested jump shot

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom