Official NBA 2k15 Thread

Won the NBA championship my rookie year and finals mvp. Nothing happened in the offseason besides players trying to court you lol. I have seen pharrell twice and spoke to the jordan/ nike rep.

I'm so glad I chose Phoenix...I initially started with the Magic but NO ONE on that team is getting me assists even if they are wide open. Hell, sometimes they are even scared to shoot.

Eventually started over because I've been playing PG the last few myplayers and wanted to try out playing SG...picked Phoenix and though they still miss wide open shots here and there, at least they ain't scared to let it fly :pimp:

Pick N Roll with vukevic, probe until he's standing right under the rim and drop it off (all nh everything), and he should finish decent enough to get your 5-10 assists a game depending on the computer cheese levels. nobody else will shoot unless the shotclock is running out. Oladipo will score if you get it to him in transition sometimes

Pick N Roll with vukevic, probe until he's standing right under the rim and drop it off (all nh everything), and he should finish decent enough to get your 5-10 assists a game depending on the computer cheese levels. nobody else will shoot unless the shotclock is running out. Oladipo will score if you get it to him in transition sometimes
Yeah I got drafted by the magic (x360), and all i run is pick n roll. nikola is aight but ben gordon is brick city smh. Trying to get traded off this bum *** squad.

Yeah I got drafted by the magic (x360), and all i run is pick n roll. nikola is aight but ben gordon is brick city smh. Trying to get traded off this bum *** squad.

i literally dont pass it to anybody other than nikola under the basket unless it's in transition or end of the shot clock. Nicholson won't even get the pick n roll look unless he's super wide open in the high post area. he will shoot it from there sometimes, if he's naked. ridnour is a cancer. fam always hog the ball when the coach's directive is to run the offense through you. i think ima ride it out with the magic until i hear something about a 2k KD7 or jordan or whatever. then i might try to get on the Rockets or some contender. if they confirm there's nothing tangible coming out of this, im all the way off this myplayer jazz and going hard on MyLeague. i refuse to get into the online matchup glitched out cheesefest, ha.

i think i'm going to. I picked nike last year and it was cool, but i was missing rocking with the XI's and my 3's. and 1s.

One of my main issues with the shoe system is....THERE ARE LITERALLY TONS OF NBA PLAYERS WITHOUT SHOE DEALS. Nate ******* robinson and nick young dont have no ******* shoe deals. nobody in the league wears generic *** payless brand shoes. I dont see why we have to wait to get courted before we wear the kicks. i mean maybe after a while they contact us and then pay us and we can design our own, but it makes no sense why i can't wear what i want right now. i've been in close quarters with nba teams and i know for a fact they get maaaaaaaad shoes just sent over on palettes to be worn. The equipment manager gets everyone kicks.

One of my main issues with the shoe system is....THERE ARE LITERALLY TONS OF NBA PLAYERS WITHOUT SHOE DEALS. Nate ******* robinson and nick young dont have no ******* shoe deals. nobody in the league wears generic *** payless brand shoes. I dont see why we have to wait to get courted before we wear the kicks. i mean maybe after a while they contact us and then pay us and we can design our own, but it makes no sense why i can't wear what i want right now. i've been in close quarters with nba teams and i know for a fact they get maaaaaaaad shoes just sent over on palettes to be worn. The equipment manager gets everyone kicks.
This

inb4 barbie talk

wait, we complaining about the virtual shoe lineup? :lol:

i thought boys were inquiring about the [potential] 2k KD7 shoe that you can purchase to wear (or sell) in real life

wth

Last edited:
All I want are some damn compression pants and some nike crusaders

Is that so much to ask 2k?

Last edited:
Is there anyway to skip (or even prevent) the myplayer interactions with the coach, gm, and filmroom?

I'm not the biggest fan of myplayer, but I do like to play it to pass time. These forced interactions are making it unbearable.

Back
Top Bottom