Official NBA 2k15 Thread

Man I signed with the clippers after winning that chip in Houston, best move ever, CP3 throwing 4-5 lobs a game to Blake and Deandre while I light it up from outside everybody eating

I just need that damn nike deal

My dude has put too much work in to be in those Payless Shaq joints

I won a finals MVP damnit!

That's funny I'm on the clippers and cp3 lobs usually end up out of bounds. :lol:

also it's incredibly easy to rebound in this game. my 6'6 SG average 9-10 a game

Last edited:
I was able to chat with KD after winning The Finals from my rookie year. I'm still waiting for that Nike deal with Jackson Ellis.

Went with OKC. 

Last edited:
Bron on his 50 cent though :lol:

FIFTY-CENT-WEIGHT-LOSS.jpg

May have found a perfect blueprint for the MyPark (so far at least). I'm a 6'8 sf (shooter/athlete) & my boys are 6'9 pf (rebound/athlete) and a 7'3 c (rebound/athlete). All Pro Level 2. We beast on the Off Boards which lets me chuck from deep if needed. Only close games are when ppl catch fire from 3. We havent lost in 3 days.

About to take it to the Ante Up and start bettin w them VCs :pimp:

Anyone on PS4 wanna run w us my psn is Creekshow5. We represent Rivet City

Last edited:
I had my second meeting with jackson Ellis about my shoe deal. We argued and then it gave me the option to assert myself or play his game. Since I'm in Hollywood hogan mode I, I didn't back down.

My agent says I made a mistake but at the end of the meeting with my agent I had 3 options between Jordan, Nike and Adidas. I chose Nike but nothing's happened. Ellis tweeted some weak stuff too

they're really making his shoe contract too difficult. What they should do is have us choose a brand when we sign to a club and have only a few styles available and they unlock as we progress.

Whenever I do get the deal, i'm choosing Adidas, the styles they have in the game look better to me

Last edited:
Quick question. A friend and I are running an association mode together. We usually draft teams and try to build dynasties, etc. One thing I've noticed is that he always gets 3 training camps, and I only get 1. Why is that? Is there a setting that limits how many each of us get? Or is it based on how much we play? Because it's his system and I rarely play, so I can't build my profile up like his. Any tips or helpful feedback is appreciated.

they're really making his shoe contract too difficult. What they should do is have us choose a brand when we sign to a club and have only a few styles available and they unlock as we progress.

Whenever I do get the deal, i'm choosing Adidas, the styles they have in the game look better to me

its absolutely absurd

no nba player has to work this hard for a shoe deal and then its not like they even tell you what to do, I'm given the task of "impressing" a digital character

not to mention my dude lead the rockets to a chip, won a finals mvp, is an all star and leading the 2nd ranked clippers in scoring after being undrafted the year before, Nike and jordan would be throwing cash at you by now but apparently this isnt impressive enough :lol:

***** dumb as hell

atleast let us spend vc on em

my guy makes 14 mill a year and has to wear rejects on the court? meanwhile he flexes like macho man off the court in whatever :smh:

I had my second meeting with jackson Ellis about my shoe deal. We argued and then it gave me the option to assert myself or play his game. Since I'm in Hollywood hogan mode I, I didn't back down.

My agent says I made a mistake but at the end of the meeting with my agent I had 3 options between Jordan, Nike and Adidas. I chose Nike but nothing's happened. Ellis tweeted some weak stuff too

what did you do to get the 2nd meeting?

Quick question. A friend and I are running an association mode together. We usually draft teams and try to build dynasties, etc. One thing I've noticed is that he always gets 3 training camps, and I only get 1. Why is that? Is there a setting that limits how many each of us get? Or is it based on how much we play? Because it's his system and I rarely play, so I can't build my profile up like his. Any tips or helpful feedback is appreciated.

his team is accomplishing more(awards etc) i would assume

me and my brother play associations too and when i won the chip i had more training camps than him

Last edited:

me and my brother play associations too and when i won the chip i had more training camps than him

Not exactly. He's had some horrible seasons where I would win more games and do way better. Yet I still only get 1 TC and he gets 3. Every time. I literally just won the chip and they still only gave me 1 and him 3. It's not based on accomplishments like last year. IDK what it's based on honestly.

Not exactly. He's had some horrible seasons where I would win more games and do way better. Yet I still only get 1 TC and he gets 3. Every time. I literally just won the chip and they still only gave me 1 and him 3. It's not based on accomplishments like last year. IDK what it's based on honestly.

sounds like its just as random as everything else in 2K then :lol:

what did you do to get the 2nd meeting?

It was random but my agent hinted at it. I'm in early December on year 2.

But my player is leading the league in scoring and putting up 12 rebounds a game. I agree that they are doing the most.

It was random but my agent hinted at it. I'm in early December on year 2.

But my player is leading the league in scoring and putting up 12 rebounds a game. I agree that they are doing the most.

I'm playing the all star game in my 2nd season now and haven't seen dude since the first time but i simmed a bunch of games

This game really doesn't reward you for working for an open 3pt shot. Especially corner 3s. Ball movement be damned. Percentages are ridiculously low. Forces me to just drive all game.

lexlieno lexlieno

I read this year it's somehow tied to your trainer. I noticed the same thing when I simulated a season in which I owned multiple teams. I just haven't done the research to backtrack it.

Which makes sense because last year it was based on a cumulative point system. I think they started doing like this to try and control the ratings from getting out of hand which admittedly it was easy to make a Monstars squad within a couple of seasons with the old point.

Last edited:
tried making a hyperdunk 2008 x lunar hybrid.  i thought I was doing  it until i realized they look like the 2012's

Back
Top Bottom