Official NBA 2k15 Thread

Ok I found the craziest glitch. I'm on my second season. Signed with the Cavs . Right around allstar weekend my team did a trade and we got 2 new guys and everything was fine until I started noticing LEBRON not looking the same. I think somthing glitched and made his body switch with someone else's. He is the same height as waiters and Irving. Worst part is he gets blocked non stop now and can't guard any of his match ups. Kinda ruins being on the Cavs for me.
Lebron looks crazy in mycareer.  Like he got the monster

it's not like that outside of myplayer

Bronjamin buttons

Looking like chris evans in captain america 1

They got him with that reverse super soldier serum

damn kevin mchale looking like he suffering from dementia. 'who are you?! who are all these people?! how did i get here?! **** you don't touch me!

900x900px-LL-d59704db_vlcsnap-2014-10-21-00h45m45s16.png

this ***** arms are inverted. the **** his shoulders go?

Alert alert when you guys get a chance to pick between Gatorade and sprite you will get a challenge to get 1 million new fans in 10 days. During that time I think u can go to pharrells name on social media to ask for help. I failed hardcore but I'm pretty sure that's the way to do it. Good luck

Alert alert when you guys get a chance to pick between Gatorade and sprite you will get a challenge to get 1 million new fans in 10 days. During that time I think u can go to pharrells name on social media to ask for help. I failed hardcore but I'm pretty sure that's the way to do it. Good luck

You have to play as a starter for 30 games(no simming) to get that right?

i need to get off the Hornets.  Al Jefferson stays hurt, Vonleh and Zeller are garbage.  They won't run and miss everything

I can't get assists to save my life.  They traded away Kemba and Henderson, the only 2 I could rely on to knock down a shot 
mad.gif

how can I talk to the GM?  I'm trying to play a balanced game, but this mode forces you to go out and need to avg. 40. then I get charged with holding the ball too long but everyone is just standing around on offense watching me and I can't call plays, 

also why do I get charged with losing the ball when the defender commits a reach in foul? 
mad.gif

Last edited:
I hate when you have patiently waited for a game to finish on my park, then at the last point this squad decides to come in and flex on you, taking your spot :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom