Official NBA 2k15 Thread

so im ******ed,

i JUST realized they still have online leagues

hopefully it isn't glitched like always and can run more than one season

im gonna host one if i can get people who play to join

PSN: eNPHANATe
never played online league before, only on myteam. how does it work? 

its like association, except, online. im reading the things wrong with it now, we have to apparently get 32 teams or else ONLY user controlled teams are involved in games

Finally got the nike deal, go to equip a shoe for home/away, and find out all the new shoes aren't there, and I can only buy/wear them during the cut scenes. Super lame. 
sick.gif

they say you cant change shoes in game until you get a signature shoe.

by the way, i got a nike deal before ASG my first whole year.

i also didn't kneel.

Wow. No one in this thread talks about gameplay or actual content. Is it a basketball game? Why yall care so much about shoes in a video game.

Wow. No one in this thread talks about gameplay or actual content. Is it a basketball game? Why yall care so much about shoes in a video game.

That's the only reason that I peep this thread. I'm undecided about buying it for PS4 and I am looking for real talk about how the game plays in comparison to Live 15, which is dirt cheap now. I played it on PS3, (2K) but I really wasn't impressed. As long as shoes are realistic -ish I don't care, just want to know about gameplay and is it worth picking up.

That's the only reason that I peep this thread. I'm undecided about buying it for PS4 and I am looking for real talk about how the game plays in comparison to Live 15, which is dirt cheap now. I played it on PS3, (2K) but I really wasn't impressed. As long as shoes are realistic -ish I don't care, just want to know about gameplay and is it worth picking up.

Haven't tried Live 15 but imo 2k for PS4 blows the PS3 version out the water.

i played demo live 15, still 2k wins by far. live got a long way to go

2k has been filled with more and more exploits every time they take away one 2 more pop up.

I started my online record at 10 - 1 , then it was 19 - 10, now I'm 20 - 21... lol... so many cheesy exploits which makes it unplayable to me.

2k has been filled with more and more exploits every time they take away one 2 more pop up.

I started my online record at 10 - 1 , then it was 19 - 10, now I'm 20 - 21... lol... so many cheesy exploits which makes it unplayable to me.
thats the case for all sports games. plus the bastline cheese/3 point cheese is easy to stop. just control the right players on D is crucial

Last edited:
yeah doesn't show up there

i can't even go online in this turd of a game

waste of money man bought it on da ps4 so i can't even trade it in i dont think

tried a few times no results after 5 minutes n just screw it and went back to playing nhl which i have no problem going online with

Back
Top Bottom