Official NBA 2k15 Thread

won 6 rec games straight last night....

by an average of 40 points each game.

one game, we put up 104.....i hit 5 threes in a row.

i had hit three in a row and my dude said i was bluffing as i hit my 4th in a row....so, then, he intentionally fouls with like 25 seconds left to make me shoot another one....but our teammate passes to someone else, who bricks....and the other team's center is bringing the ball up...so dude takes a charge to get the ball back again, to prove i can't hit a 5th......he gets it to me, i hit the 5th with two or three dudes in my face

(ill upload the video later)

LMAO

mogs need some sort of competition in rec.......because it gets boring it's so easy.

3/10 shots are excellent releases (no shot meter, only shot feedback)

the three dudes i run with get excellent releases like 6/10 7/10 times....

smh

i'd say it was cheese but do you know how hard it is to get an excellent release CONSISTENTLY?

Last edited by a moderator:
Online doesn't work as well for me after the last patch either, I can't play in the park at all and playing an online game is a coin flip

This game really is a turd
The gameplay is ok but what does it matter when nothing else works right
They really should stop releasing in October just for you to have to wait until June for the game to maybe be a finished product after 4-5 patches

Does nobody test this garbage?
Or do they just throw out whatever they have in October and go from there?

I pray live makes a leap next year because 2k clearly ran out of ***** to give

have no idea why yall having troubles.

only mode that doesnt work for me is online association.

tried a few times no results after 5 minutes n just screw it and went back to playing nhl which i have no problem going online with
I have no idea what you are doing man. So you can't get online AT ALL with the game?
nope. sat there for 10 minutes trying to get a ranked game going and nothing. clicked cancel, closed the game and went back to playing nhl.

maaaan embrace the pace's 2015 isn't the best, there's one that says accurate gamefaces that's pretty on point, i changed a couple dude's skin tones...

but he doesn't have 16 and 17, im PRETTY SURE i used pace's because they had the most "updates" or "edits" but i think they're kinda wack

they don't got the god jayson tatum on there......

i was asking DC, specifically, cause he's involved over there at Operation Sports

i know how to find draft classes, but i like how anal DC is about everything 2k related lmao

im the same way, just not publicly.

maaaan embrace the pace's 2015 isn't the best, there's one that says accurate gamefaces that's pretty on point, i changed a couple dude's skin tones...

but he doesn't have 16 and 17, im PRETTY SURE i used pace's because they had the most "updates" or "edits" but i think they're kinda wack

they don't got the god jayson tatum on there......
Sorry brah 
frown.gif

Do you guys switch jumpers for the Park/Rec? During game play mine is good money but it's more like 60/40 in the Park...

i was asking DC, specifically, cause he's involved over there at Operation Sports

i know how to find draft classes, but i like how anal DC is about everything 2k related lmao

im the same way, just not publicly.
Well we have our own rosters. We are doing a Draft Class that follows our specific style of ratings. Not done yet. 

I'd love to utilize that stuff DC but I'm sure I downloaded a lemon. Gonna try later tonight or tomorrow to get online again.

Back
Top Bottom