Official NBA 2k15 Thread

I dont think Ive ever played with Lebron or okc. I even stopped playing with the Knicks in 2k13 after a month online. Thats when I discovered the blazers

Blazers is cheese too tbh

Nah, Im not the type to chuck threes. I play a slow pace & run plays every time. I like an inside-out game

I like them because Batum & Matthews are a great defensive pair imo. Batum holds his ground against Lebron & athletic sf's.

Lillard was a def liability tho

Last edited:
I use man to man, 2-3, and 3-2

Zones are beatable but 2-3 exposes players that can't make jumpshots and only drive to the paint

And 3-2 is the opposite but i rarely run that

My closest games are against folks that are good all around...if you're one sided then you're done...which is realistic

Edit: always start games in man but I like throwing em off guard and switching to zone in like the middle of the 2nd qtr...love making them adjust
Yea NBA teams don't even run 3-2 zones. I don't even know why it is in the game. But I guess if you are playing cheesers, do your thing man.

Last edited:
Nah, Im not the type to chuck threes. I play a slow pace & run plays every time. I like an inside-out game

I like them because Batum & Matthews are a great defensive pair imo. Batum holds his ground against Lebron & athletic sf's.

Lillard was a def liability tho
The LMA spam.. 3 point spam from Wes and Nic, Drive from Dame all game... and lets not forget Mo Willams. Clippers ae the best team to stop them.

Nah.. Thats probably folks who jumped on them last year

I cant really play with Mo

Last edited:
Been picking the Warriors since Steph Curry got drafted, dont see much changing about it.

:lol: :lol: YAKKEM

Shabazz Napier doe
roll.gif

Smh look like those dunk animations where you get force to get dunk on and can't move are back...

:stoneface:

I can already tell Shaq will get on my last nerve.

but im geeked for this game man.

Blazers is a great team on 2k14. I would consistently drop 35+ with Lillard every time. Best 3 PT shooter in the entire game, plus he can drive and finish over bigs. Matthews and Batum were money from catch and shoot 3's too.

Gonna run with the Lakeshow and Raptors on 15, and maybe Minny.

I absolutely owned 2k14 on the PS3 I actually joined a competition cause my boys were telling me that I should and played against pro gamers dudes that play video games for money and killed them with my defense of basic man to man playing the on ball tight even if it's a non shooter and last min when dude gets in the paint I block or contest the shot lebron be shooting 30% against me.

Back
Top Bottom