Official NBA 2k15 Thread

I noticed a lot of the new details (the Kawhi hand thing!) but they need to fix the actual gameplay first

Like the Inside the NBA stuff is gonna get skipped after the first few times

Running with the Lakers as usual..

I'm wondering how many of my friends will "let me run" with the cavaliers in 2k15..

It was :rofl: to them just a year ago..

Why did they remove the 1-3-1? It actually came in handy against the 3 teams that everyone picks online :smh:

honestly, i'm not even excited.

every year it's the same old nonsense with this company.

- hype people up with these trailers
- release an unfinished game
- patch it up in december

no thanks :smh:

Always only one patch when there's always multiple things wrong. I feel like a fool every year

I need MyPlayer to be better. Want to be able to change my socks and jerseys. And can I get drafted in the top 5? I cooked in the Rookie game and still only ended up being drafted 15th overall.

I'll rent before I decide to cop. I still don't have a PS4 and I'm hesitant about copping for PS3

Tattoos and hair need to be better also. My Player looks dumb af with random tattoos and a weird *** fade :lol:

Last edited:
Feeding off that draws thread, there should be the option for underwear. I feel like myplayer will hoop better with no draws.

There are a LOT of "accessory" complaints. But I forgot this is Niketalk. Dudes crying about drawls and socks.

i've had the no shorts glitch before but i just assumed it's because i was too cheap to cop the compression shorts

copped the PS4 tshirt for the low low, tho.

The charging cheese I won't miss but I had no problem with 1-3-1. It was actually quite helpful.
Good. I just Tweeted him last night telling him to make sure they take out ALL defenses that NBA teams don't use. Good stuff OG. It won't be helpful for you any longer.

ALso, Mike Wang answering questions. Good info

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/search.php?searchid=9137020
Thanks for clearing that up for me Captain Obvious
laugh.gif

for the MyCareer, i did alright and got picked 7th/8th with SacTown. damn Jackson Ellis got picked before me still :lol:

i tweeted this earlier about MyCareer...
-would be cool if they incorporated the Olympics/FIBA every 4 years. since they already have the int'l teams.
-i always put Canada as my college so ill playing with Wiggins, Tristan, Stauskas, Corey etc.
-for the USA team, youll have to fight for a spots. like if youre a SF, youll compete with Bron, Melo, KD. most likely to play small ball anyways, so Bron, Melo, KD, will play the 4 & youll end up at the 3
-have the fighting for spots like the Rookie Showcase. 1 game with the Team USA then whoever plays best at your position gets starting nod

it'll be good bc you have something to play for after the 3rd/4th years in MC. i find that it gets boring and im just padding my stats to reach X amount of points/reounds/assists etc.

-for the international teams, just create players like tey do for the draft classes

and 1 thing id like to see fixed, is when im going off a screen in a PnR to the basket, if the ballhandler gets bumped, buts passes it to the roller, the ballhandler stumbles off balance, and by the time he passes it, the help defender picks it off. pisses me off when that happens, bc if thr ballhandler gets bumped, in real life he can still manage to get the pass out

If I am not mistaken, having a FIBA license and having an OIC license are two different things. Not worth it considering those are gimmicks that MOST people wouldn't play. Meaning it wouldn't be worth the price tag.

Thinking about skipping this year and this trailer did nothing to change my mind
Honestly, you are doing yourself a huge disservice by putting any amount of stock in a sizzle trailer. But I am sure you will by the game no matter what you say now. :smokin

Although it's a sizzle reel, it's showing me where their priorities seem to be - presentation and gimmicks, like it's been the past few years.

Of course it's just the launch to their marketing, maybe they follow up with a bunch of gameplay details. But this is how it's gone the past few years. All visual; open up the game and the same frustrating **** is there.

Addressing the charge cheese is a small step in the right direction, so if they reveal more improvements to the actual gameplay, then I'd be on board.

Damn, I abused the hell out of the charge button. I'd step infront of the in bounding receiver and hold charge. I'd get a charge call that way 2-3 times a game. The charge is a good defensive play.

honestly, i'm not even excited.

every year it's the same old nonsense with this company.

- hype people up with these trailers
- release an unfinished game
- patch it up in december

no thanks
mean.gif
Your right, but I love basketball aint we have no alternative.  I loved how to took out blocks in 2k13 then 2k14 they reintroduce it as a new shot blocking system

for the MyCareer, i did alright and got picked 7th/8th with SacTown. damn Jackson Ellis got picked before me still :lol:

i tweeted this earlier about MyCareer...
-would be cool if they incorporated the Olympics/FIBA every 4 years. since they already have the int'l teams.
-i always put Canada as my college so ill playing with Wiggins, Tristan, Stauskas, Corey etc.
-for the USA team, youll have to fight for a spots. like if youre a SF, youll compete with Bron, Melo, KD. most likely to play small ball anyways, so Bron, Melo, KD, will play the 4 & youll end up at the 3
-have the fighting for spots like the Rookie Showcase. 1 game with the Team USA then whoever plays best at your position gets starting nod

it'll be good bc you have something to play for after the 3rd/4th years in MC. i find that it gets boring and im just padding my stats to reach X amount of points/reounds/assists etc.

-for the international teams, just create players like tey do for the draft classes

and 1 thing id like to see fixed, is when im going off a screen in a PnR to the basket, if the ballhandler gets bumped, buts passes it to the roller, the ballhandler stumbles off balance, and by the time he passes it, the help defender picks it off. pisses me off when that happens, bc if thr ballhandler gets bumped, in real life he can still manage to get the pass out

I got drafted by SAC too. Boogie, Gay, and I were unstoppable :pimp:

I like all the points you made, the game gets boring after 2 seasons.

Back
Top Bottom