Official NBA 2k15 Thread

2k13 is the best one. Kobe Bryant was unbelievable
2K11 was the best. It ain't eem up for debate. You aint lying about Kobe doe. Son was unstoppable in 2K13.

In MyPlayer I had to face the Lakers in the finals and Kobe went off for 92 in a game. 92 points 
sick.gif

I was forced to drop 99 to win and avoid elimination
mean.gif
When my grandkids are playing 2k55 I'll be telling them that story.

2K11 was the best. It ain't eem up for debate. You aint lying about Kobe doe. Son was unstoppable in 2K13.
In MyPlayer I had to face the Lakers in the finals and Kobe went off for 92 in a game. 92 points :x
I was forced to drop 99 to win and avoid elimination :smh: When my grandkids are playing 2k55 I'll be telling them that story.

:wow: I hope you weren't playing SG

In MyPlayer I had to face the Lakers in the finals and Kobe went off for 92 in a game. 92 points 
sick.gif

I was forced to drop 99 to win and avoid elimination
mean.gif
When my grandkids are playing 2k55 I'll be telling them that story.
eek.gif
I hope you weren't playing SG
SF but even when the game switched me to SG he cooked me
mean.gif

There was no defending him. Fadeaways, dunks and dream shakes all day
sick.gif

And the worst part about it was, he did it without hitting 3s 
sick.gif
He only made like 4

Once I realized there was no defending him I just tried to outscore him which is how I ended up with 99

honestly, i'm not even excited.

every year it's the same old nonsense with this company.

- hype people up with these trailers
- release an unfinished game
- patch it up in december

no thanks :smh:

Trailer is meant to catch casual eyes. Means nothing. Have faith in the gameplay team as usual. 2K14 was a great game with proper edits. BEDwardsRoy on the Roster team for 2K will make sure the rosters are on point out of the box.

I just want better myplayer customization(hair/tattoos/etc)

And the sneakers to look better

The little things 2k, the little things.

I don't care if it's 2K14 gameplay, I just want crew. Not the BS "crews" from last year. Actual 2K11 crew.

Trailer is meant to catch casual eyes. Means nothing. Have faith in the gameplay team as usual. 2K14 was a great game with proper edits. BEDwardsRoy on the Roster team for 2K will make sure the rosters are on point out of the box.

I agree. Bedwardsroy rosters were always on point. I'm thinking these will be the best out of the box rosters in 2k history.

Blah, I've never owned 2k11 but have played it from a friends house. It was pretty good but for some reason online play for 2k13 was outstanding. I did work with the Thunder and could shoot with Russell Westbrook pretty accurately.

[h2]NBA 2K15: Tweet From Scott O'Gallagher Claims 1-3-1 and Charge Cheese Elminated[/h2]
bullet.gif
  02:46 PM - August 25, 2014 by MMChrisS

1408995621-media.png

It seems Scott O'Gallagher's presence on the NBA 2K team is being felt already. In a tweet earlier today after the release of the Yakkem trailer, O'Gallagher claimed that both the charging cheese and the 1-3-1 defense are both no longer in the game -- both have been major complaints of sim-heads for quite awhile.

In a tweet clarifying the above statement, Chris Manning said, "When you move your player around them, you will and can dribble around defenders. No more quick-draw charges."

So there is some good gameplay news for you today. How do you like both changes?

i will reserve judgement until full crew info is in the wild because crew/myPlayer & online association(if they even get it right) is honestly where im at with 2k these days.

[h2]NBA 2K15: Tweet From Scott O'Gallagher Claims 1-3-1 and Charge Cheese Elminated[/h2]
bullet.gif
  02:46 PM - August 25, 2014 by MMChrisS

1408995621-media.png

It seems Scott O'Gallagher's presence on the NBA 2K team is being felt already. In a tweet earlier today after the release of the Yakkem trailer, O'Gallagher claimed that both the charging cheese and the 1-3-1 defense are both no longer in the game -- both have been major complaints of sim-heads for quite awhile.

In a tweet clarifying the above statement, Chris Manning said, "When you move your player around them, you will and can dribble around defenders. No more quick-draw charges."

So there is some good gameplay news for you today. How do you like both changes?
The charging cheese I won't miss but I had no problem with 1-3-1. It was actually quite helpful.

Maybe I just pay attention to detail, but there were a lot of things (accessory wise, visuals) that I loved. It shows that 2k actually listens to the people who also care about the visual aspect of the game.

Back
Top Bottom