Official NBA 2k15 Thread

Stupid face scan is trash. Bought a camera for nothing.. [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

Yeah PS4. Gonna download this again hopefully it works. Has been a waste of time. I bet if I got the physical copy it would be working before this digital fully works.

Last edited:
You have to play the entire heat/spurs game. No online rankings/leaderboard again? Smh

Last edited:
What are yall talking about with this Heat VS Spurs stuff.

I had none of that but I downloaded a few days ago.

Well I'm kinda glad im gonna just get this game tomorrow. Tomorrows gym day and I guess I'm gonna skip it :lol: gonna try and get on after work. Will cop at target after work :pimp:

Anyone confirm if kerr is commentating in the game. If so then 2k gets a :stoneface: from me

Last edited:
Well I'm kinda glad im gonna just get this game tomorrow. Tomorrows gym day and I guess I'm gonna skip it :lol: gonna try and get on after work. Will cop at target after work :pimp:

Anyone confirm if kerr is commentating in the game. If so then 2k gets a :stoneface: from me

Yes he is. :smh:

I'm haven't played as Golden State yet but that's just absurd.

Did anyone who preordered digitally not get the 5K VC?
i got 15k

there's supposed to be some other stuff in the pre-order bundle too but I haven't looked for it.

KD reading these tutorials in the drill video  
sick.gif
.  I'm glad the controls haven't changed again this year

Last edited:
aye they should have had harlan and cwebb, those two have would be amazing. maybe even add GP as the third. :wow:

Kerr probably signed a multiyear contract, I wouldn't be surprised if he's back in 2k16

Last edited:
Played the full game andddddd............. Nothing took me right back to the ******* MIA vs SA looooooool

It says "will be delivered by SCEA through XMB messaging after the game's release."

Last edited:
Kerr probably signed a multiyear contract, I wouldn't be surprised if he's back in 2k16
He probably did the bulk of his lines for 2k15 months in advance and after he got the head coaching job with GSW 2k decided to keep him in this year.

I doubt he'll be in 2k16. He'll likely won't have the time to do so and having a current NBA coach be one of the commentators in an NBA basketball game is not a good look.

Wouldn't mind if Chris Webber came in for 2k16 and Clark Kellogg got the axe since Chris and Kevin do TNT games anyway.

Back
Top Bottom