Official NBA 2k15 Thread

So it pre-loaded the 47+ gigs?

I'm thinking those that pre-ordered early got to pre-load the full size and those late, pre-load the 3k MB (demo)file.

This blows. At this slow rate I'll be done downloading at the end of the week
sick.gif
Yes everything was loaded about a week and a half ago. I watched the MNF game, waited about 20 min for midnight to strike and within 2-3 minutes I was playing. First thing offered to me was the face scan, which didn't work properly. I had to work in the AM so I only played one game HOU v CHI. Iooked at some of the other options i.e. shoe creator, MyGM, MyLeague etc. It was all available.

I aint buying no VC, the whole point of playing MyPlayer is getting your attributes up, if I buy VC then I wont even play MyPlayer or MyCareer or whatever its called.

I aint buying no VC, the whole point of playing MyPlayer is getting your attributes up, if I buy VC then I wont even play MyPlayer or MyCareer or whatever its called.

....nope! I either hack my game or cop the vc and max out myplayer. the career is still fun. even more so without that struggle ********. it was only gratifying starting at the bottom and now we here in 2k11. that **** is wack now, i want my guy to flourish out the gate.

....nope! I either hack my game or cop the vc and max out myplayer. the career is still fun. even more so without that struggle ********. it was only gratifying starting at the bottom and now we here in 2k11. that **** is wack now, i want my guy to flourish out the gate.

I tell you what, i'll hack the game before I spend my hard earned cash on VC. I can understand wanting to be good out the gate and straight dominate, but I like the struggle at first so when I start posterizing cats, it will feel like earned that instead of it being given to me.

Seriously tho, I need my bread for kicks and whatnot, so I can't eem afford to buy no VC ...its either J's or VC, but not both. :lol:

I tell you what, i'll hack the game before I spend my hard earned cash on VC. I can understand wanting to be good out the gate and straight dominate, but I like the struggle at first so when I start posterizing cats, it will feel like earned that instead of it being given to me.

the struggle makes no sense tho it'd be different if you started off in the 70's but my dude is a 50?

can barely get over the rim when you start and yet a few "months" from now he's able to slam on dwight **** makes no sense

i'm trying to be the man not play as tyron lue

the struggle makes no sense tho it'd be different if you started off in the 70's but my dude is a 50?

can barely get over the rim when you start and yet a few "months" from now he's able to slam on dwight **** makes no sense

Yall tripping, the struggle is only for half a season ....even tho you start rated as a 50 you'll be an 80 by seasons end and maxed out in mid of season 2 ....and you can sim games unlike last year where you have to play every game first year ...you can prolly just sim to end of season one and still earn VC. In the MLB the Show you sim and still earn points, not so sure about 2K tho.

Last edited:
I agree. If your drafted top 10, you should start out at least 70-75. That whole can't dunk and being insanely slow is just ridiculous.

this. the struggle makes no sense when the growth is exponential. It's unrealistic either way it goes. Might as well be unrealistic and fun. Do cats that are considered 50s even get drafted in real life? lol maybe thats why we go undrafted this year, because we suck so bad on day one

Last edited:

Facts and I want to buy vc just for my park, I don't even play that wack my player mode, I like to play humans not CPU. Playing in the my park mode with a 68 overall player not fun at all. Some people don't have all day to play grinding to get this player better

Yall tripping, the struggle is only for half a season ....even tho you start rated as a 50 you'll be an 80 by seasons end and maxed out in mid of season 2 ....and you can sim game unlike last year where you have to play every game first year

that's what I'm saying...who has growth like that? Not one player ever has ever grown like that. Nobody starts as a 50 and grows to an 80 in 30 games. Go from no hops to a 50" vertical lmao.

that's what I'm saying...who has growth like that? Not one player ever has ever grown like that. Nobody starts as a 50 and grows to an 80 in 30 games. Go from no hops to a 50" vertical lmao.

go from rookie eric snow to prime westbrook in a year and a half :lol:

Back
Top Bottom