Official NBA 2k15 Thread

**** finally had a decent scan after 129048129048 tries. connected to the 2k server and it resets my face :stoneface: now i have to use tyrone's face :stoneface:

no more tapping square twice for a eurostep :stoneface:

the interface is A LOT better and loading time doesn't seem to take that long anymore. need to play more games to compare to last gen, but i love the new shot meter

home/away accessories are a bit messy but it's appreciated. will start my journey as a street cat to dleague MVP to the best player in league history tonight :pimp:

Last edited:
yeah,  id say here's not the place to look for reviews right now  
laugh.gif

there's a few  out there tho

Last edited:
just got my game delivered from target, was a preorder...didn't get any code yet though...?

Yeah target ****** me over on preorder codes. I reserved fifa madden and 2k with them. Got nothing on my receipt. :smh: never again am I reserving games with them

Yeah target ****** me over on preorder codes. I reserved fifa madden and 2k with them. Got nothing on my receipt. :smh: never again am I reserving games with them

i just hit them up about it. i'm gonna tell them to give me something free for my troubles lmao

i just hit them up about it. i'm gonna tell them to give me something free for my troubles lmao

exactly what freeze said

i've been looking all over the internet.. don't worry. i'll get the game anyway in a few weeks. i don't usually play until this summer anyway so that gives me plenty time 8)

Bruh's this face scan feature had me wanting throw my Kinect out of the window. I cannot get it to work for the life of me and I tried everything. Most reference points I got was 2700 and it still came out looking nothing like me.

Really tho. Last 5 pages their have only been two reviews.

Can somebody please share their experience with the game?

So besides the face scan, how is the create a face this go round? does it look decent? my 2k 14 guy looked wack as ****.

plastic came off really easily, case seems like high quality plastic, game disc was exactly .003 lbs heavier than 2k14 so thats either extra thick materials or more stuff in the game, gameplay im not sure because im still playing mia vs sa

plastic came off really easily, case seems like high quality plastic, game disc was exactly .003 lbs heavier than 2k14 so thats either extra thick materials or more stuff in the game, gameplay im not sure because im still playing mia vs sa
roll.gif

lol

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom