Official NBA 2k15 Thread

I love how I can't do anything except play this Heat/Spurs game over and over.

I paid $60 for a demo, :lol:

so what does the shooting bar mean underneath the player..

Am i supposed to let go right at the middle line? i notice when i go past its waaaaaaay off....i'm talking klay thompson airabll
release as soon as the meter gets to the white line if i remember right.. they explained it when i first started quick game

here's the explanation i seen

Last edited:
Honestly feel this game regressed. But I only played one game so far. Will have to wait and see. Graphics aren't anything improved from last year IMO

bruh, people having 99 in the park all ready ??  don't tell me  people out here spending money on my player like that 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Anybody play the computer on HOF yet?

**** is ******* impossible and I always play HOF. Played against the cavs and Bron was 11/11 at the half and WAITERS was 9/11

Computer is averaging around 80%. Had mostly close games but can't get over the hump :smh:
Why jump right into HOF when you haven't had the game for 3 days?

Superstar Sim if you want the most realistic experience man

I let mine download to 100%, and still had to play the Heat/Spurs game ...tried to scan my face but after and hour of trying, I gave up and went to bed.

2K trolled me into buying this camera.

Honestly feel this game regressed. But I only played one game so far. Will have to wait and see. Graphics aren't anything improved from last year IMO

Same here I remembered when I played 2K14 for the first time I loved it

I also have only played one game tho

I may have to roll with a pre-rendered face, because I can't seem to get this scanning crap to work.

I just pray to the lords that I can play when I get home today 
mean.gif
damn, it's still not working for you ? 
mean.gif
  they need to give ya'll some type of coupon or something

one of my guys said that he chatted with a rep all day and ended up  just getting refunded for the digital  download and  just went to go buy it in store

Last edited:

I just pray to the lords that I can play when I get home today 
mean.gif
damn, it's still not working for you ? 
mean.gif
  they need to give ya'll some type of coupon or something

one of my guys said that he chatted with a rep all day and ended up  just getting refunded for the digital  download and  just went to go buy it in store
Nope 
mean.gif

My copy is straight from Gamestop 
mean.gif

ridic brah

Damn still happening with the disk?!? Happened to me last year and this year with the digital. Next gen curse :\ Downloaded 5 gigs overnight, now at 22gb since yesterday morning. :smh:

Some shot edits (been playing myleague all night)
MCW-
SF- 23
SB- JS4

Melo
SF- Gay
SB- JS22

Hollis Thompson
SF- Gallo
SB- SS14

Tim Hardaway Jr
SF-Gallo
SB- JS49

Started MyLeague with the 76ers. My first possession MCW goes down with a concussion and is out for 4-6 MONTHS
eek.gif
mean.gif

I just pray to the lords that I can play when I get home today :smh:
damn, it's still not working for you ? :smh:   they need to give ya'll some type of coupon or something

Nope :smh:

My copy is straight from Gamestop :smh:

ridic brah

i didnt even touch mine yesterday... bulls g then sons of anarchy

Forgot Madden and some other games at home that I was going to trade in today to get this. Guess it will have to wait till tomorrow since my reservation is by my employer.

Back
Top Bottom