Official NBA 2k15 Thread

Works been so hectic that I'll finally be able to pick it up tomorrow. But if yall start the league I'll be the nuggets, but if its a draft the hornets.

PSN: jumpman91023

Last edited:
Man....I can't do anything ******* right to get a decent face scan. Everything is terrible man. None of the YouTube helpers techniques are working

I plan on buying it tomorrow (only used from Gamestop though). You can take it back after you scan your face. I may also try out Wal-Mart if Gamestop doesn't have it.

Last edited:
Bout time Bron learns to let them come to him

lebron-glitch-reversed.gif

Last edited:
Not one impression of the game over the last 3 pages. Folks too busy talking about using real money to play dress up with their digital characters.

For the person that said dunk ons are on cheese levels, what mode is this? Online?
quick games wit my bro on hall of fame, my son DeRozan gathered from top of the arch all the while bodying pelican mascot Davis to the rack and yammed on him. Then soon after I banged on him again

Also mother **** this face scan... I'm using presets, **** scans you for like 5 long *** minutes then I get hunchback from notre Dame lookin back at me... Preset face it is

Last edited:
quick games wit my bro on hall of fame, my son DeRozan gathered from top of the arch all the while bodying pelican mascot Davis to the rack and yammed on him. Then soon after I banged on him again

Also mother **** this face scan... I'm using presets, **** scans you for like 5 long *** minutes then I get hunchback from notre Dame lookin back at me... Preset face it is

Saw the post before the edit I was like Deborah[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Stupid how I had to play Spurs/heat game. Quit twice to see if I can just skip. Can't. :smh: then I play the damn game and now I'm in OT :smh: SMH

so what does the shooting bar mean underneath the player..

Am i supposed to let go right at the middle line? i notice when i go past its waaaaaaay off....i'm talking klay thompson airabll

For those who have played online, how is it?

Improved or same garbage 2k servers?

You can only play Heat v Spurs until the full game is downloaded. If it doesn't let you skip, it means the download isn't done yet. I thought this was standard for PS4.

I pr
so what does the shooting bar mean underneath the player..

Am i supposed to let go right at the middle line? i notice when i go past its waaaaaaay off....i'm talking klay thompson airabll

yeah close to the middle as possible its your shot timing..............

I like this mew feature and I dislike it... I catch myself looking at the players feet concentrating on that instead of their actual release

Saw the post before the edit I was like Deborah[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
lol dat auto correct

Anybody play the computer on HOF yet?

**** is ******* impossible and I always play HOF. Played against the cavs and Bron was 11/11 at the half and WAITERS was 9/11

Computer is averaging around 80%. Had mostly close games but can't get over the hump :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom