Official NBA 2k15 Thread

I hate the MyTeam playbook glitch where you lose your playbook. They also need to fix the way the pass stick direction works.

the shoe system of this game sucks so bad. and theres really no reason for it to be so bad. it was fine just in 2011 when we got all the mikes.

[h2]  [/h2]
[h2]More Alternate Jerseys Added to NBA 2K15[/h2]
In an update released today for NBA 2K15 five new jerseys have been added to the game. They’re tied in with the latest roster so that is required to download for them to appear. The new alternate uniforms available now in NBA 2K15:
Houston Rockets Chinese New Year
2k15chineserockets.jpg
 ​
 ​
Golden State Warriors Chinese New Year
 ​
 ​
Miami Heat Black Tie
2k15blacktie1.jpg
 ​
 ​
Brooklyn Nets Pride
2k15netspride.jpg
 ​
 ​
Chicago Bulls Black Sleeved
2k15chialt.jpg

they are going to give out locker codes, im guessing ruby lillard!!  waiting on it now./ 

Could care less about shoes in game. If everything else is on point. I wouldn't care about shoes at all.

Why do I have to buy shoes that I edit again every time I take them off? Made some Lakers 11s. I'm talking about 7500 VC each time. :smh:

Why do I have to buy shoes that I edit again every time I take them off? Made some Lakers 11s. I'm talking about 7500 VC each time. :smh:

So thats not fixed? .....I just got to the point where you get to select one of the three shoes and played 2-3 more games since then and I have yet to get a chance to make my own kicks.

Personally, since the Patch, I don't really have any issues with game play. I mostly play MyCareer and MyPark though which Accessories/Shoes/Jerseys are big parts of.

Guess they fixed game play but screwed up everything else... :\

As long as you have 7500 vc you can just "buy" the custom shoes again and not have to pay. It's a glitch but at least you don't have to actually spend vc on the same shoes. If you don't have at least 7500 vc though it won't work.

just found out they giving away lockers codes for my team from this thread got me heated
mad.gif

my john wall and rondo cards stay hurt(my best players i have from vc spending)
laugh.gif

just found out they giving away lockers codes for my team from this thread got me heated
mad.gif

my john wall and rondo cards stay hurt(my best players i have from vc spending)
laugh.gif
shaq gave away pink diamond shaq few days ago,98 overall. i forgot to type the # lol **** me, but i got sappire hakeem and bill russell so whatever.

Last edited:
So finally got my sneaker deal, go to equip some shoes for the game and it reverts back to 2k stock shoes?

What the eff....

So finally got my sneaker deal, go to equip some shoes for the game and it reverts back to 2k stock shoes?

What the eff....
I was the same way.  You have to get the option to make your own shoe and the commercial. I made my own kicks and prefer them over jays!

As long as you have 7500 vc you can just "buy" the custom shoes again and not have to pay. It's a glitch but at least you don't have to actually spend vc on the same shoes. If you don't have at least 7500 vc though it won't work.

Didn't work. Still took another 7500 VC from me :smh:

so im ******ed,

i JUST realized they still have online leagues

hopefully it isn't glitched like always and can run more than one season

im gonna host one if i can get people who play to join

PSN: eNPHANATe

Back
Top Bottom