OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Menu system is overly complicated for no damn reason. Good luck trying to get anything done in 60 seconds during a timeout
laugh.gif
il_570xN.226409709.jpg

nah, you can, you just have to turn down a drill when your teammates offer first.

i thought the same thing, initially.

that vertical jump is a life saver.

highest i got was 39.7....for a 6'8" playmaking SF

i'm actually running two guys who are basically progressing at the same rate.

both play for celtics, #3 pick.

time flies, especially with the rotations being as rigid as they are in myplayer.

i'm basically doubling everyone on defense, and shooting like steph at davidson on offense lol

its mid-december in both, although i've been neglecting the stretch 4 (sharpshooters are crazy slow.)

the playmaking 3 is quicker, more athletic, longer and plays much better defense.

i could go deeper into my theories on player builds, but ive typed too much as is. lol
Aye man, threw you a rep and just wanted to see good ******* look.

It's made filling out the meter effortless. Much appreciated man.

did they take out that little shuffle with the left stick, left, right, and back?  whenever i try to do it my player just turns compeletely instead of just taking a step

it's really bad, a big step back from last year, there are maybe 4 different body types that everyone has.  The players that are anorexic looking with giant heads are the worst

i don't what they were thinking

speaking of body types, i wish you could change your myplayer's body type (frail, normal, big)

it's really bad, a big step back from last year, there are maybe 4 different body types that everyone has.  The players that are anorexic looking with giant heads are the worst
i don't what they were thinking

2K lied about player scanning. All they did was take the high school body type and put them on the NBA players. Jennings, Wiggings, Giannis, Durant, etc. look absolutely horrible

Is there any way to look at your progress on badges

Nah I wish. I actually started counting though on mine. Slightly helps to preserve your sanity during the grind

If anyone's tryna run park PM me or add me on X1: The GoalFactory. Chillen till the niners come on

Always down to run twos with someone's big

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom