OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

The ankle breaker badge this year is dumb. It's stupid, last year it was perfection. This year they over did it... Nobody in the NBA hitting the deck that hard over and over again in the course of a game. Sure a little slip but nobody is tumbling on the ground 4 or 5 times in the course of a game.

So I finally got my deal done to get me to the Lakers.. first game?.. Steph Curry and the MAVS :lol:

Can you turn trades off in MyCareer? Legit thinking about restarting if so

Edit-- And why'd they try to age Luke Walton like 15 years :lol:

Game is still dope tho dont get me wrong

Last edited:
trades and lineups make no sense in my career, 2k16 i'm beasting at SF with the Celtics we win the chip, next season turns up and Lebron is on the roster

i iced that fool out on the court and asked for that trade as soon as it became available

Warriors are the best team 2K has ever had in 2K history, not counting the All Star and Team USA.

Have some respect for yourself.

Last edited:
So I finally got my deal done to get me to the Lakers.. first game?.. Steph Curry and the MAVS :lol:

You sure it wasn't Seth Curry? :lol:

Warriors are the best team 2K has ever had in 2K history, not counting the All Star and Team USA.

Have some respect for yourself.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Haha I asked myself the same question and literally had to check the lineups :lol:

Definitely Steph :smh:

Why I'm not even setting foot online
laugh.gif
Why you scared? Most GSW users are trash

Last edited:
Agreed. The team is obviously amazing in real life, but the video game version is ridiculous :x

I'm going to try and beat them in a 7 games series with OKC in the WCF when I get back. Hopefully I don't get swept, only was able to beat them once in the regular season.

Haha I asked myself the same question and literally had to check the lineups :lol:

Definitely Steph :smh:

Edit--- I think they cut Seth for Steph :rofl:

OldDogWater reported me :lol: have some respect for yourself.

GSW are the best team ever seen on 2K.

Miami on 2K was nothing. All you have to do is force Bron and Wade to shoot. Bron has no crossover whatsoever. So it's always easy playing him.

Warriors you gotta pick and choose. 2 of their best players are deadly everywhere. On drive, mid and 3.

GSW> MIA. Not to take anything from MIA they're def top 5 of all time teams depending on your playing style.

OldDogWater reported me
laugh.gif
have some respect for yourself.

GSW are the best team ever seen on 2K.

Miami on 2K was nothing. All you have to do is force Bron and Wade to shoot. Bron has no crossover whatsoever. So it's always easy playing him.

Warriors you gotta pick and choose. 2 of their best players are deadly everywhere. On drive, mid and 3.

GSW> MIA. Not to take anything from MIA they're def top 5 of all time teams depending on your playing style.
Lebron would dunk all over everyone and could shoot the 3. Wade could dunk on everyone. Bosh makes every mid range. Shane was elite 3 point dude and defense dude.

Wade,

Ray(cheese 3)

Shane

LBJ

Bosh.

Hard to stop.

Stephen CUrry aint got ish on this "sharp shooter"

bruh annoying af. sounding just like fousey corny ***. Son was garbage too. And hella gassed himself for no reason. Barely too many long range joints. Very few were actually contested, and he actually missed some. I expected the ball to be like a long ranged homing missle the way he was talking. Not to mention, his team...wth....dude was selfish af. I saw hella times he could've passed to the open man for an easy bucket and assist. I got no time for that ****. He's a loser.

Last edited:
Free throw rating still bugged?

Just ran 4 free throw drills during team practice, did not get a stat increase and not even trying to waste my time if it'll just reset me back to 65 anyways

Back
Top Bottom