OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Hey guys im new to this on Xbox one but how do you put your face scan from the app in the game and on your create a player?

Once you have your app linked to your psn or Xbox account all you got to do is scan your face on the app and then go to myplayer appearance on your console and click scan your face.

It'll have the face scan from the app already saved.

But tbh the face scans are useless. I've tried lots of times and each time my face comes out horribly grotesque.

But tbh the face scans are useless. I've tried lots of times and each time my face comes out horribly grotesque.
Were you trying indoors with your phone on selfie mode (front cam)?

That's what I did and mine came out terrible as well. Beyond terrible actually.

Have you tried doing it outside in natural lighting with somebody else controlling the camera? I'm gonna try it this way next time I attempt the scan...hoping this will at least give me half decent results. 

Not really a big deal to me, but as a touted feature of the game it would be cool if it was at least usable

Last edited:
I tried it with the rear cam and someone else holding up the phone for me lol. I did it indoors but tbh I felt like the room was really well lit.

Maybe next week I'll try it outdoors for the hell of it. This is a bad week to photograph outdoors. Very cloudy out.

Once you have your app linked to your psn or Xbox account all you got to do is scan your face on the app and then go to myplayer appearance on your console and click scan your face.

It'll have the face scan from the app already saved.

Thanks ya I'll try it out tonight-tomorrow

Last edited:
Try watching Real NBA Games on "Player Lock." It will change your experience. Follow ONE player person quarter.

Anyone else have to deal with your 2k randomly crashing in Park on X1 ?

It's getting beyond annoying.

vhrSqqe.png

z7hMmsJITm.png

Too many pages for me to go read through in this thread...mycareer is crashing on the dunk contest and receiving error code ce-34878-0 on ps4.

Any fixes on this? Tried some methods I came across on YouTube but unfortunately, no luck.

My slasher PG shoots better than my sharpshooter PG with lesser 3PT and midrange ratings. 2K is a joke and their "archetypes" don't mean a damn thing. These dudes don't know how to do patches at all

Back
Top Bottom