OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

I really don't like when the orange juice thing gets activated. Too many controls to remember. I be happy when the quarter ends...

Thats what i do 12 min quarters i only take open shots i enjoy the story and the grind

Yep I could avg 40 but that's wack and would go against every basketball iq I have in my body. I rather run the offense and just play realistic. I enjoy strapping up but they have Brandon knight on God level. Young boy gives me work everytime

I try to keep it realistic but they talk about you like you're the second coming and then I look up and Justice is an 88 so I bailed :lol:

Hey guys with all the new shoes at they just gave us why are they not in my league when I go in play my game none of the new shoes are in their is there any way to fix this problem? thanks guys

how does he get so many steals and so few fouls? game was designed to get you to stop reaching so much.

:lol: :rofl:

man I have no idea. He also averages 20+ assists a game and only 3 turnovers. Lmao I asked him and he claims hes playing on all star. He said a Playmaking PG is the best. He has a sharpshooter and a Shot creator and he said the playmaker is the best out of the 3.

all star? clearly your brother is the goat then. the one. the player the prophecy spoke of.

I try to keep it realistic but they talk about you like you're the second coming and then I look up and Justice is an 88 so I bailed :lol:

I do too then they start double team cheese and i get 20+ assists a game :smh: or my team goes dumb and i have to take over.

finished this rebrand, uploaded as Gladiators if you want to used them on xbox

u6UFs1Mo5B.png

Absolute fire bro. Repped.  
nthat.gif

PS: How do you take those pics and upload them?

^thanks.  On xbox is just hit "take a screenshot" then share it to my onedrive

how is he shooting 3?  is this a new rule i don't know about, it was a late game foul with like 1 sec. left

That grind to max out my myplayer is real. I thought I was slick and that I could buy my way to an instant beast. Then come to find out that I still need to practice [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

So it's no confirmed you can't max out a player to 99 overall just by playing MyCareer.

You get to 95 and the rest is played in MyPark.

yea attributes at SuperStar 

good luck with that tho that **** gonna take a long time lol im struggling on AS 1 at 89%, been slacking tho havnt played as much been on that FH3

looks like they finally getting around to fixing the ******* shot meter glitch . **** is a joke

looks like they finally getting around to fixing the ******* shot meter glitch . **** is a joke

Thank god man. Played last night and the game was the worst I'd seen it since RD. Had to turn the joint off after like 5 park games

Shot/meter lag was all ****ed up

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom