OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Not picking sides or anything but it looks like the celtics user shot a lot of 3s that he missed if those were planned plays or layups DC would of lost by 20+

been running alot with @toodope91

some great games in the park fam, should be on later tonight.

experienced this with a random last night lol 

cpFhhRD04ud4oU_zesr1YeNWs8d6Fq-M_Vr9Q7a_kKk.jpg
SMH. That ankle breaker badge may be one of the worst things they could've put in the game. Every damn game there's at least 1 player that decides he wants to be Hot Sauce and cross back and forth for half of the shot clock.

Post the video. IT shows....
Nobody buys it. Not even you.

Nobody is going to PLAY AROUND with their opposition the first time they play. Stop it.

If that is how you are saving face for your Tier 1 team needing 2 ots to best my Tier 3 team, do your thing.

I will only use Tier 3 teams vs. From now on.

Good game though

Speaking of bench, I won't fake.

Gerald Green came in the game and gave him a BOOST. He might have had 15 or so. He was getting buckets

Also if anyone's trying to run a regular game on PS4 later lmk. Tired of getting matched with the same team on play now online :lol:

there is PLENTY of xbox Nters so why haven't we got a tournament going yet? 

Noone joined the league that the one dude created in here for us either, yall sleeping

I joined something the other day, i forgot whos the Admin, but i picked the Knicks and saw I had a OD squad :lol:

I remeber seeing Jordan, isiah thomas and few other stars, guess i missed the draft

Back
Top Bottom