OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Take your L and keep it pushing.

Yet you ask for a rematch and mention fluke win.

Please man, you was taunting DC in here after every win. Cut the BS.
If I get a decent match out of somebody(win or lose) I always ask for a rematch. Don't matter. Especially if its close. Dude is not that bad. IF he played man D, it would be better.

Last edited:
The grind was real for that grand badge
sick.gif

@xxpizzo I'm ready to hit the park now, its really over

well have to get in there for sure i been slacking with the park recently 

good **** man crazy grind for sure

If I get a decent match out of somebody(win or lose) I always ask for a rematch. Don't matter. Especially if its close. Dude is not that bad. IF he played man D, it would be better.
I control EVERYONE on D. Constantly have my icons up whenever I'm on man to protect against backdoors and 3 point threats. You can't be lazy and play only on or off ball. I've cooked elite 2k players with this D method. Keep sniffling though. I doubt you ever made the top online division.

You'll get another chance tonight

Bottom line you came on NT talking reckless like you were the best and that was a dumb move

Last edited:

I control EVERYONE on D. Constantly have my icons up whenever I'm on man to protect against backdoors and 3 point threats. You can't be lazy and play only on or off ball. I've cooked elite 2k players with this D method. Keep sniffling though. 

Bottom line you came on NT talking reckless like you were the best and that was a dumb move

View media item 2209662

I control EVERYONE on D. Constantly have my icons up whenever I'm on man to protect against backdoors and 3 point threats. You can't be lazy and play only on or off ball. I've cooked elite 2k players with this D method. Keep sniffling though. I doubt you ever made the top online division.

how ? 

Mannnn, got lost in the sauce that is BF1, came back to this thread and had my love renewed.

Quick question though, as I was running in MyGM and getting bodied by the Spurs (ran with the Lakers) I noticed that every time I made the selection to get my shooters open (Young/Lou, Clarkson/Dloading) they would just stand around and would not actually move.

I remember running with the Warriors the first couple of plays and they moved around.

is this something on my end or something with the game? (eNPHAN, please don't go all Negan on me.)

Its 8:16. Dont see you. Get on at 9pm eastern

He started it the first time he dunked

Hit me with a flash pause and I was like hell nah im flash pausin this n**** all game 
roll.gif

False. I paused before the tip to adjust my settings and 3 times during time outs to do my subs.

You litterally paused all game. 

im shook just reading this 

He uses computer D thats how. Its super easy to see when you play the whol game paint protecting with your 5.

This dude is a clown.

We got day jobs B. I'm on the west son. Promised my ***** we'd play some Fifa co-op. I'll be on 2k after that.

You don't make my schedule. Go practice

This dude is a clown.

We got day jobs B. I'm on the west son. Promised my ***** we'd play some Fifa co-op. I'll be on 2k after that.

You don't make my schedule. Go practice
You really feeling yourself dude over a 6 point win. Bruh you CHASED me to play you LOL.  LOL give me an eastern time tonight.

Last edited:
I absolutely cannot stop passing to Justice. He is knocking down every 3. Jesus.

It's just being able to set up your guy. Justice was a 50 percent 3 point shooter when I played with him.

Now that I play on the TWolves... Lavine is a 50 percent 3 point shooter :lol:

KAT makes like 85 percent of his shot attempts :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom