OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

literally showed you how to guard a pick and roll 4 different ways.

also showed how to run shooters off the three point line....

more in depth?

i'm not trynna sit through anymore than 5 mins of a tutorial that i don't need. (glad they gave me VC for answering the questions)

i can already play defense. Could play defense on 2k1. do not need 2k tutorials. but they are there for people who do need them.

I know how to guard pnr. Like I said, the video scratched the surface on stuff I already know about.

Last edited:
so then what do they need to explain to you for you to be happy?

i dont understand.

"it sucks they dont explain what these settings do"

but...they showed what the settings do in tutorials....so...like

i dont understand.

anyone else having an issue where you go to practice and theres no more doin work meter? 

anyone else having an issue where you go to practice and theres no more doin work meter? 

Wow. I thought that was just me. I don't really care atm because my player is completely maxed. I just go to practice for practice (boredom)

Did you reach overall 95 ?

If so then thats it, you cant go higher, you gotta play park to get more attributes.

If you start another career you'll see the bar back bc hes not 95.

Mine went away after 96

I'm at 95 but I still go to practice every now and then to try to get +1 stamina, +1 hands, +1 shot iq, stuff like that.

Last edited:
so then what do they need to explain to you for you to be happy?

i dont understand.

"it sucks they dont explain what these settings do"

but...they showed what the settings do in tutorials....so...like

i dont understand.

since you wanna be technical about it and you clearly have a stick in your *** to know what i mean...

they could have better explained: (and by better i mean explained them period)

pre rotate... are you pre rotating to another player off this match or are you setting your d to pre rotate to this matchup. and for some, what is pre rotate in the first place?

help, when you are on a player matchup and you set the matchup to help, are you telling your defense to help with that matchup or are you saying that you will help others off of this matchup.

tag on roll etc etc

i already know the answers to these questions now and it was more of a verbiage issue than anything

i dont care enough to give more examples.

you steady thinking because they explained PnR defense strategies that its enough. it may be for you, but for some, they want to know about it all.

Last edited:
since you wanna be technical about it and you clearly have a stick in your *** to know what i mean...

they could have better explained: (and by better i mean explained them period)

pre rotate... are you pre rotating to another player off this match or are you setting your d to pre rotate to this matchup. and for some, what is pre rotate in the first place?

help, when you are on a player matchup and you set the matchup to help, are you telling your defense to help with that matchup or are you saying that you will help others off of this matchup.

tag on roll etc etc

i already know the answers to these questions now and it was more of a verbiage issue than anything

i dont care enough to give more examples.

you steady thinking because they explained PnR defense strategies that its enough. it may be for you, but for some, they want to know about it all.

so they didn't explain what the words "help" and "rotate" mean?

LOL

"what is pre-rotate in the first place?"

you found out, by the grace of god, tho?

thank the lord.

i thought the game was broken.

turns out, you can actually play it and find out what "pre-rotate" does.

that's like popping in madden and being upset it doesn't explain what a blitz or cover 3 means

Last edited by a moderator:
and i heard about the doin work meter being broken

my cousin can't get 2k to respond to his tickets.

that's an example of a legitimate gripe with the game.

not "i dont know what sports terms mean"

so they didn't explain what the words "help" and "rotate" mean?

LOL

"what is pre-rotate in the first place?"

you found out, by the grace of god, tho?

thank the lord.

i thought the game was broken.

turns out, you can actually play it and find out what "pre-rotate" does.

The fact that you even picked up what I said and read it as some kind of diss on 2k is just dumb.

It's really a shame how many people read something, translate it in their brains into what they want it to mean and react without truly thinking.

Let me simplify things for you.

I said it would be nice if 2k went over ALL SETTINGS IN THE GAME ESPECIALLY ON DEFENSE.

Don't be a 2k elitist hipster. There's already enough (more established ones than you) in this thread.

just sucks that 2k never explains what these setting actually do, or what they mean for the specific players.

you right.

they also have a downloadable game manual for you in PDF form

(no idea if that information is in there or not, i do not need tutorials)

you right.

they also have a downloadable game manual for you in PDF form

(no idea if that information is in there or not, i do not need tutorials)

you still dont get it

and at this point, its because you dont want to

LIG moving fwd

#itsjustavideogame

Whaaaat
frown.gif
i was fox5kobe

I never care for those because I heard its broken and it doesnt really matter.

if you look at your player card, it updates

if you look at your 2k card it doesnt

i'd rather have it than not.

i notice a diff in my SF's stamina and my PFs stamina (might be positional tho)

The fact that you even picked up what I said and read it as some kind of diss on 2k is just dumb.

It's really a shame how many people read something, translate it in their brains into what they want it to mean and react without truly thinking.

Let me simplify things for you.

I said it would be nice if 2k went over ALL SETTINGS IN THE GAME ESPECIALLY ON DEFENSE.

Don't be a 2k elitist hipster. There's already enough (more established ones than you) in this thread.
yea 2k is a trip

I knew I wasn't buggin. My player is a shot creator point guard but I swear his steals are crazy cuz of all the +1 hands I get

Shot creator point guard with ankle breaker badge gold and difficult shot badge gold is something crazy.

I feel like I've been averaging 30 and 15 since I got the badges.

Hopefully I get mid range badge next.

Last edited:
i made a lockdown defender cause shooting is pretty easy

my off dribble maxes out at like 64....and i hit mid range pull ups at a high rate

Back
Top Bottom