OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

instead of Pro-am me and my homies made a team on Gamebattles.com

they have leaderboards for the game mode called Private Team Up

you can either get a 2v2,3v3,4v4,5v5 with actual NBA teams, locked onto 1 player while the A.I. controls others depending how many humans you play with

you can select random teams where itll spit out 2 teams for you. Pretty dope

CoD4 brought me to it, never knew GB ran 2k leaderboards

huh? Bruh you won by six in a super close game. I mean talk to me when you play man D. You paused every single time you scored a basket or when you thought you might make a basket. Super annoying. At least DC played with class. Anyone can win one game buddy so don't sweat yourself

I got CPU looking D my N**** from all that locking up in the park lmao!!!!

You paused first so I decided to get ruthless

And they were flash pauses. I used up a total 5 seconds of time. I had to hit continue cuz you went over time with your outrageous pauses

Last edited:
Lmao I got CPU looking D my N**** from all that locking up in the park lmao!!!!

You paused first so I decided to get ruthless
Man please, you let the computer play D cause you can't. I paused to adjust my settings. We can play again eventually but chill with the pausing. Don't come here acting like you trashed me cause you won based on 2 possesions and a free throw.

Last edited:
Out here getting exposed B

All that pausin for nothing

oldhotdogwater oldhotdogwater

Man please, you let the computer play D cause you can't. I paused to adjust my settings. We can play again eventually but chill with the pausing. Don't come here acting like you trashed me cause you won based on 2 possesions and a free throw.

Lmfaooooooooo

Lmaoooooo

Dude thought he was nice and couldn't lose a game.

Take that L nobody wanna hear those excuses.

You shown no class the whole time playing DC now you want him to show class to you???? Lmfaooooooo

Anybody who is nice isn't losing period. Don't matter if dude plays CPU defense. If you nice you always find a way.

Go pick your GSW team like you do.

How are You gonna clown him and say "what you gonna use GSW next?" When you have been in this thread since day 1 talking about how YOU pick GSW and that anybody picking them is still nice because its the person controlling the team not the team. Pleaseeeee anybody with 2k knowledge the slightest bit can take even the best player out 1/30 times.

Practice. Your not as good as you think.

Last edited:
Lmfaooooooooo

Lmaoooooo

Dude thought he was nice and couldn't lose a game.

Take that L nobody wanna hear those excuses.

You shown no class the whole time playing DC now you want him to show class to you???? Lmfaooooooo

Anybody who is nice isn't losing period. Don't matter if dude plays CPU defense. If you nice you always find a way.

Go pick your GSW team like you do.

How are You gonna clown him and say "what you gonna use GSW next?" When you have been in this thread since day 1 talking about how YOU pick GSW and thy anybody picking them is still nice because its the person controlling the team not the team. Pleaseeeee anybody with 2k knowledge the slightest bit can take even the best player out 1/30 times.

Practice.
Man please. I showed DC class. This dude got a fluke win and is feeling himself. Dude played Computer D. DC defense wasnt the best but at least he played man d.

I kinda wish I had an Xbox so I could play some of you dudes. I love mycareer but it gets boring sometimes. After this season I got to put up the difficulty.

Last edited:
Lol 2k trash this year anybody says different they lying. It's like they make the game bad on purpose to correct those mistakes next year and get high praise.

Depends on your expectations AND which modes you play. The game is nowhere near trash to me, but hey. Go return it if you feel that way

Does the game have issues? Sure it does

:lol: Aye

Yall gonna stop talking about me like I am some type of handicapped kid or somethibg

"At least DC played with class."
"You picked on DC after the loss."

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom