OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

lol

my playstation somehow linked to my other youtube?

two lost vids

i usually remember all these clips like the back of my hand, but the move @ :38 in the first vid even had me like :nerd:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else getting a ton of lag in Park the last 1-2 weeks? My connection is wired so I know the problem isn't on my end.

I can't even make it through 1 game :smh:

This video is showing the CPU using the post game. We really aimed to make CPU post players play to their strengths and play true to life. Please leave comments.

Last edited:
:frown:

I'm such an Xbox fan boy though :lol:

How about you get out of the dark side and be on Xbox :tongue:

lol i used to be microsoft all day from og to 360

but i had to replace like 5 360s

and the initial next gen launch during e3 was embarrassing

Ps4 and PSN > Xbox One and Live, IMO

(not trying to get a console war going)

and DC,

i use the built in recording/editing app built-in on the ps4.

you can stream and upload directly through the console.

www.youtube.com/c/itsilluminati

subscribe and like and comment and all that fly ****

I swear some days this game plays fine and some days the AI feels like they're just running around like chickens with their heads cut off

like i'm struggling to get people in position, to get the controls to respond

I swear some days this game plays fine and some days the AI feels like they're just running around like chickens with their heads cut off
like i'm struggling to get people in position, to get the controls to respond

a.) i get a weird glitch like once every three weeks where my dude responds literally a second late...and its not lag. Also been getting a weird shot meter on free throws like 1/20

b.) i work overnights, and play when i get off, at like 730-8 am....EVERY DAY last week, i had to "quit to main screen to apply update" No BS....EVERYDAY. I'd play one game and it'd pop up by the 2nd quarter lol (so you're not crazy. it's literally day to day)

i still cant understand why they havent patched the floppy play. the amount of defensive contact when trying to set that play up makes it useless

After all these patches (so many patches), I will say that they have definitely stabilized the offline gameplay for 2K17.   The double-teams are correct, the shooting percentages are right where they are suppose to be, and "on-ball CPU defense" is pretty damn good.  The off-ball CPU defense is still subpar, but switching yourself to off-ball defense.......you'll discover the "on-ball CPU defense" is pretty damn good WHEN you use the right defensive settings.

I have no words for online play though..........I don't play co-op 2K17 online at all

Last edited:
Kinda wanna make a new player since I've been playing as a PG since release.

Any recommendations? Leaning towards a glass cleaner or athletic finisher PF/C.

Just made a 6'6 sf lockdown...**** is so fun locking up everything that comes my way. Kinda missing being able to handle the rock but damn the lockdown is fun.

C52cJihXEAEn0TG.jpg

Kentucky PG De'Aaron Fox Plays Six Hours of NBA 2K Every Day 

https://t.co/XabtLlbF33

After all these patches (so many patches), I will say that they have definitely stabilized the offline gameplay for 2K17.  The double-teams are correct, the shooting percentages are right where they are suppose to be, and "on-ball CPU defense" is pretty damn good.  The off-ball CPU defense is still subpar, but switching yourself to off-ball defense.......you'll discover the "on-ball CPU defense" is pretty damn good WHEN you use the right defensive settings.

I have no words for online play though..........I don't play co-op 2K17 online at all

Our roster is done, barring a few touch ups. I want you to test them out vs. the CPU.

i quit playing MTO **** was too stressful with the lagouts lol 

Pro-am been pretty smooth so far me thats the game mode i was just playing. Seems to be holding up no lagouts for anyone in 4 games we just ran 

Back
Top Bottom