OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

also, those HoF badges make a huge difference.

before i got defensive stopper HoF and rim protector gold, glass cleaners used to abuse me. they'd rebound and dunk back effortlessly. now?

nah

On my way to getting most of the league re-done

except for the Cavs, I like their unis and the Bulls and Celts because theirs are classic

and the Warriors because I despise and they can keep their ugly uniforms

XGhrV6u9oN.png

vQzzlHBnmA.png

ZUWFuwh8Zp.png

HiW7c74K82.png

I just bought NBA 2k17

How come when I click any of the roster updates it says they are corrupted and can't be saved?

Helppp

I just bought NBA 2k17

How come when I click any of the roster updates it says they are corrupted and can't be saved?

Helppp

Clear your reserve space, then boot up the game, let the game retrieve back the data, might take a while depending on your connection, then update the roster.

Are you trying to do a custom one ? cuz 2k usually updates fast with rosters.

also, those HoF badges make a huge difference.

before i got defensive stopper HoF and rim protector gold, glass cleaners used to abuse me. they'd rebound and dunk back effortlessly. now?

nah

The dunk back is because Glass cleaners have Putback King, i have mine on HOF and i make almost all of my putbacks

Man **** 2k was great all last week now pass 2vdays this ******** PG13 start up screen is back to getting stuck on the ball spinning.

Sat here fir 45mins till I just gave up **** this **** man

Deleted reserved space nothin. I'll try again tomorrow after work

Work all day I wanna come home play a game and I can't lol only 2k man never had problems with any other game

The dunk back is because Glass cleaners have Putback King, i have mine on HOF and i make almost all of my putbacks

yep

which is why before i had HoF def stopper, with rim protector and chasedown gold, i would get DOMINATED

now?

i KNOW dudes gotta be aggy with a 7'3" 340 lbs glass or athletic, going up super soft for ugly bricks 4 feet from the basket on a 6'5" defender

today i had 14 rebounds at halftime running center in walkon

LOL

Finally in the Amethyst League for MTO.

The ******* 20 league box pack they gave me for going better than 7-5 was a complete joke ! Not one damn card over a 79 and yet they want us to put real money into this **** ahahah yea alright

This Amethyst League is gonna be a joke I already know it's nothing but 5-OUT offense. Only 2700ish ppl in this league so if I don't win enough games I think Ima stop with this mode. I had my lil run idc about PD Duncan
Don't quit I just prestiged

Don't quit I just prestiged
good **** brah. So you in Diamond league now correct ?

ive been playing MTO here and there right now im at 2-2 in the Amethyst league. This is now my 4th time in this league tho LOL i cant for the life of me get out of it 

im not even trying to get the token for going undefeated. I need to set my team up better. I recently grabbed ruby Marc Gasol but man hes not getting it done for me 

ive been playing MTO here and there right now im at 2-2 in the Amethyst league. This is now my 4th time in this league tho LOL i cant for the life of me get out of it 

im not even trying to get the token for going undefeated. I need to set my team up better. I recently grabbed ruby Marc Gasol but man hes not getting it done for me 
No you gotta go 10-2 in pink diamond league to prestige, then it sends you back to bronze league (Gonna be fu***** hilarious)

I was 3-2 in PD league then went on a 7 game win streak last night to get it done. I'm good but my team is also good. I went undefeated in amethyst league last time, but I wish I could've given you my player token because I don't even use him lol.

Go to 2kmtcentral.com and build your lineup to show me what you got right now, and I can help you out.

Also your the homie so I'm gonna let you get some games in with my team, they are way too much fun

No you gotta go 10-2 in pink diamond league to prestige, then it sends you back to bronze league (Gonna be fu***** hilarious)

I was 3-2 in PD league then went on a 7 game win streak last night to get it done. I'm good but my team is also good. I went undefeated in amethyst league last time, but I wish I could've given you my player token because I don't even use him lol.

Go to 2kmtcentral.com and build your lineup to show me what you got right now, and I can help you out.

Also your the homie so I'm gonna let you get some games in with my team, they are way too much fun
http://2kmtcentral.com/17/lineups/485794/trash-lu-lol

pretty bad man its a struggle some times vs the All Diamond squads. Even when i call my Timeouts my dudes are drained towards end of games and diamond dudes are just out running me every time 

kobe is my Got-to but his consistency if really off. 

ISO alot with russ i got the Jordan 1s Diamonds on him for +9 attributes. i put it on him early being dumb but hes been pretty good just a weak jumper

hilarious Wide OPEN MISSED layup by Hernangomez i busted out laughing on this one instead of getting mad like i normally do. 

pretty bad man its a struggle some times vs the All Diamond squads. Even when i call my Timeouts my dudes are drained towards end of games and diamond dudes are just out running me every time 

ISO alot with russ i got the Jordan 1s Diamonds on him for +9 attributes. i put it on him early being dumb but hes been pretty good just a weak jumper
You got any MT?

You got any MT?
nah barely any man i messed up early on and never saved any i used it to open packs cause i wasn't gonna spend any money on VC. when i do get some i normally just try to find a decent player to fit in my line up for whoever i could afford.

Im doing it all wrong fam 

Private drop ins only net me 500 VC per game which is weak win or lose so its been a struggle to open packs with VC as well 

I should go through the Dominations to be honest but im to lazy to play vs computer 

nah barely any man i messed up early on and never saved any i used it to open packs cause i wasn't gonna spend any money on VC. when i do get some i normally just try to find a decent player to fit in my line up for whoever i could afford.

Im doing it all wrong fam 

Private drop ins only net me 500 VC per game which is weak win or lose so its been a struggle to open packs with VC as well 

I should go through the Dominations to be honest but im to lazy to play vs computer 
I'll PM you

Hey guys somehow I was playing the game and I hit something and all of a sudden I've got this box on the right top part of my screen when I'm playing a game that says like the players name and like his point in like all there stats and everything and I can't seem to get it off any help by the way I'm on an Xbox one
Thanks

Hey guys somehow I was playing the game and I hit something and all of a sudden I've got this box on the right top part of my screen when I'm playing a game that says like the players name and like his point in like all there stats and everything and I can't seem to get it off any help by the way I'm on an Xbox one
Thanks
up on the D pad fam

I just bought NBA 2k17

Helppp

Clear your reserve space, then boot up the game, let the game retrieve back the data, might take a while depending on your connection, then update the roster.

Are you trying to do a custom one ? cuz 2k usually updates fast with rosters.

It won't even load any 2k rosters so I tried the custom ones

I don't get the issue

Idk how to clear the reserve or what not

Man

The shooting is hard AF in this game and my brother hates it too. How the **** am I Airballing open shots??!!

Also started doing my career and I like it but everything takes so long to load, kinda ruins it for me. You play for an hour and 30 minutes of it is spent on loading in between ****

If your using the shot stick make sure your ghoing straight up and down.

I use to use it from all angles in 16 and it ****** me up at the beginning of 17 :lol:

Yea but even layups are ******* terrible :smh:

I saw that maybe not having itnatraigut might be an issue but I've even tried with the button and still same ****

Back
Top Bottom