OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

today, i dropped 40-6-6 bringing a team of reggie bag players back from down 8 with like 1:20 left.

hit two green light corner threes, got an assist then hit a green light 2 for the win in the last like 5 possessions of the game

they tried incredibly hard to lose the game, too lol

video up later this week (if i get around to it)

Damn :wow: :wow:

I only play against the computer in play now. That's my lane, I have come to expect certain things at certain times, and it is what it is.......

:lol: @ Expecting human being to man up and admit that the shortcoming of the game are due IN PART to #UserError. That isn't happening man. I have learned to just let them complain honestly.

You are correct, I also don't understand complaining about something so much (on NT I might add) but continuing to support the series. I don't get THAT at all.

:lol: @ Expecting human being to man up and admit that the shortcoming of the game are due IN PART to #UserError. That isn't happening man. I have learned to just let them complain honestly.

You are correct, I also don't understand complaining about something so much (on NT I might add) but continuing to support the series. I don't get THAT at all.

DC you get PS4 yet?

I only play 1 game each year. There is no need for me to spend however much a PS4 costs just to have it SIT.

Nah, I don't have a PS4 yet.

Man

The shooting is hard AF in this game and my brother hates it too. How the **** am I Airballing open shots??!!

Also started doing my career and I like it but everything takes so long to load, kinda ruins it for me. You play for an hour and 30 minutes of it is spent on loading in between ****
#UserError

Like others have said, Shot stick straight down.

And the layups. Different people have different expectations in terms of how often layups SHOULD go in. If you look at the success from a VideoGame standpoint, you won't be happy.

Taper your expectations

Nah I'm glad they don't go in automatically but I'm saying I've basically been missing wide open ones :lol:

Took advantage of the VC sale they had the past few days ( 450,000 for $50, normally for $99 ) and made a SG/SF Lockdown Defender.

My god there OP :x

I barely got any badges with him and it was hard for others to score on me.

Def gonna grind to get the grand badge for him, shoulda made one for the beginning.

Last edited:
plenty of people play and enjoy it, daily.

typically the people who enjoy 2k are good at it, and the people who do not enjoy it are not good at it.

whole thread in a sentence.

my goal for 2k17 was to make 2kTV.....made it.

goal for 2k18 is to get a pro tryout, AT LEAST....

ya'll still gonna be crying about animations and how you aren't hitting open jumpshots.

Nah I think you got it wrong.

People that enjoy playing basketball sims only have one choice but to play 2k.. I'm good at the game and I still think it's trash. I don't even care about animations the game is trash because of 2k and how they don't care about the community.

It doesn't take much to be good at 2k...

Weak a** argument "if you good at it you like it if you not you don't like it" lol bro streamers that get paid to play this damn game still trash it everyday..
Nah cuz you just trash therefore you think 2k trash.

Its wild annoying to have threads ruined by these herbs. Like, this is the 3rd or 4th time this has happened in this thread.

Also, Welcome to the darkside, spec.

You can max everything out but post and strength.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmao @ continuing to come in the post to quote crybabies.

Yall have been labeled crybabies. Beat it. You arent wanted here

Back
Top Bottom