OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Damn bro... you tight as hell.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

View media item 2374988

still no contributions

typical NTing.

"lol you so mad"

since, what, 2009?

ya'll aint bored of being this lame, yet?

yes, im so mad.

you guys totally burned me with all your crying about how broken 2k is

it totally got to me.

oh, when you said nobody cared about the video every 2k user saw this week, man, it really made me feel terrible.

like when that random dude, who not only watches wrestling as a grown man but also posts about it on a message board with other men, asked if i was going to be sponsored....well, i really fought back tears.

you guys have hurt my feelings with your super funny jokes so bad i might just go play live.

I know damn well YNS any box and haven't been for awhile just by the way you speak about this game.

i have live-in box, child.

tell me more about how much 2k sucks to you.

To keep it 100 I don't own a ps4. So i've never purchased any 2k game. I checked this thread because of how much pages this thread has. To no surprise at all, I saw exactly what i expected. A grown *** man bragging about his accomplishments on a sport's video game. Let me say that again, A SPORTS VIDEO GAME. I felt obligated to let that grown *** man know how absolutely sad that is. Im done here tho. You can play the humble brag and impress some other kids in this thread but I'm 10000000% certain I speak for all of us over the age of 21, Your a F lame

To keep it 100 I don't own a ps4. So i've never purchased any 2k game. I checked this thread because of how much pages this thread has. To no surprise at all, I saw exactly what i expected. A grown *** man bragging about his accomplishments on a sport's video game. Let me say that again, A SPORTS VIDEO GAME. I felt obligated to let that grown *** man know how absolutely sad that is. Im done here tho. You can play the humble brag and impress some other kids in this thread but I'm 10000000% certain I speak for all of us over the age of 21, Your a F lame
I love you dude no moe :pimp:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Take these reps!

you dont own a system

or 2k

you came in because you felt like there was something you were missing out on

not 2k related

yet

im the lame

you got it.

also, lol @

"you not smashing"

"actually, i have a live-in girlfriend"

"YOU BRAGGING ABOUT A VIDEO GAME DOG"

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
cats legit putting hours into destiny and division talkin bout some "2k is trash"

STILL playing destiny and division, today, march 21st, 2017........

but 2k is trash?

i got dirt on you, doggie

"i prefer pve, i don't like pvp because i suck"

we know, bro.

tumblr_mr8kob7lyv1sa8zx1o2_400.gif

if yalls video gaming matched yalls NT gif/stock comeback posting maybe you'd enjoy 2k more

literally got 10 times the amounts of gifs and jpegs than.......2k content.

LOL

it's literally 5 people who actually play 2k in here

me, DC, pizza, super and dude who played DC.

the rest of yall in here, i guess, because you saw the thread refreshing in general and have fear of missing out....in message board posts?

cause it's not like you enjoy the game and want to come into the thread to discuss your enjoyment....

not even like you have valid advice, tips or tricks to contribute....

or anything to contribute....

except, of course tears and recycled gifs and jpegs.

typical NTers

I don't think there are enough variety of foul calls honestly.

i agree.

they don't call enough fouls, forreal.

you can go through an entire pro-am game without taking a single foul shot.

i also like the fact that they added a higher passing accuracy threshold. in previous 2k games, you rarely got turnovers without a steal being recorded, which isn't realistic, at all. if not 50/50, i'd say its more often the case that a pass is thrown out of bounds, unforced than STOLEN straight up, anyway.

i think they should make it even harder to dribble. make dribbling the ball an active button combination/rhythm.....make it tougher to dribble. make the stamina bar deplete after 2 or 3 aggressive dribble moves. make the guy dribble off his feet once in a while when people are just dribble mashing the pro stick, etc, etc, etc,

they should also go ahead and make a HoF pro am option.

I played Pro AM for the first time last week. I'm just a great scorer. I made a PG but I want a SF because most people I play with play stupid. At SF I can contribute more by helping out in the paint some more, grabbing Rebs, etc.

How can I change it?

I wish I hadn't played so much 2K over the years because 2K CAN be, "2k."

I am not sure how I feel about the likelihood of a person liking 2K being basedon how good they are because I don't think I am that GOOD but then again, I rarely play rqndoms nor do I play MyPlayer or whatever fantasy Island modes yall play.

I still play Season Mode. Vs. The CPU.

But EYE like the game for a different reason.

That is why I like 2K, because there s something for everyone. Just find your lane

I played Pro AM for the first time last week. I'm just a great scorer. I made a PG but I want a SF because most people I play with play stupid. At SF I can contribute more by helping out in the paint some more, grabbing Rebs, etc.

How can I change it?

you can't.

gotta make another myplayer.

I wish I hadn't played so much 2K over the years because 2K CAN be, "2k."

I am not sure how I feel about the likelihood of a person liking 2K being basedon how good they are because I don't think I am that GOOD but then again, I rarely play rqndoms nor do I play MyPlayer or whatever fantasy Island modes yall play.

I still play Season Mode. Vs. The CPU.

But EYE like the game for a different reason.

That is why I like 2K, because there s something for everyone. Just find your lane

the whole "you aren't enjoying it because you aren't good" back and forth was a progression.

people were literally ONLY posting complaints about stuff that was CLEARLY user error....

i tried to provide help

typical NT fashion, dudes out here looking for the next burn

you don't have to be good to enjoy 2k......

you don't have to be trash to not enjoy 2k....

but continuously playing, daily, and getting frustrated while saying 2k is trash and you hate it......

well, it maybe you.

literally hundreds of thousands of people who enjoy it.

same dudes will buy 2k18 and complain from day one about missing open shots, this is broken, etc.

all excuses

to hide the fact

that they do not enjoy success in the game.

its clear by their outright refusal to listen to advice lol

"i can't do ____. this is broken"

"try _____. it helps avoid that problem"

"LOL DOG WHO ARE YOU? I BET MY FRIEND COULD BEAT YOU IN 2k"

today, i dropped 40-6-6 bringing a team of reggie bag players back from down 8 with like 1:20 left.

hit two green light corner threes, got an assist then hit a green light 2 for the win in the last like 5 possessions of the game

they tried incredibly hard to lose the game, too lol

video up later this week (if i get around to it)

EDIT: dropped a triple double the next game.

Back
Top Bottom