OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Lmao @ continuing to come in the post to quote crybabies.

Yall have been labeled crybabies. Beat it. You arent wanted here

You like 12 years old and follow cash, Fredo and them other YouTubers like they god right.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] you the only person that take this thread seriously. You really do need help fam. 2k should be paying you... but they not.

Get your sponsors up b. 2ktv ain't cutting checks... I'll send you my boys YouTube you can sub him too but he actually gets paid to play this trash game

Last edited:
Lmao @ continuing to come in the post to quote crybabies.

Yall have been labeled crybabies. Beat it. You arent wanted here
pot, meet kettle

Get your sponsors up b. 2ktv ain't cutting checks... I'll send you my boys YouTube you can sub him too but he actually gets paid to play this trash game

Talm bout I'll post a video up so we can see his last game.

:rofl:

Where do adults do that @?

I haven't played 2k in many months. I'm probably rusty as hell. I probably should get back on my grind. Still never got that MJ gym in mycareer

Talm bout I'll post a video up so we can see his last game.

:rofl:

Where do adults do that @?

Grown man. He's a grown man. Nobody cares to see this mans videos..

Then he talks about "nters this nters that" bro your posting on niketalk are you not an nter as well or your above everyone cause you scored 40 with your myplayer hahahahahahah this dudes a joke.

This thread jokes.

I hear you fam.

Bragging about being good at video games as an adult is like getting gold at the special olympics. Even if you win you still ******ed.

Y'all need to scope his twitter though, it gets worse. The fact that he tweets about this 2k game to his real social circle (if it even exists) just solidifies the fact that this man hasn't seen the sun since this game was released. Go outside and play some real basketball fam.

SIETE TRES LA SIETE TRES LA You're a real coward for that special olympics line.

Last edited:
Its wild annoying to have threads ruined by these herbs. Like, this is the 3rd or 4th time this has happened in this thread.

Also, Welcome to the darkside, spec.

You can max everything out but post and strength.
Nah I realize you need that strength with a LDD...knocking a dude off balance that's trying to penetrate is key. Also wrestling with big men down low. Much needed.

Nah I realize you need that strength with a LDD...knocking a dude off balance that's trying to penetrate is key. Also wrestling with big men down low. Much needed.

:pimp:

like i said, i'm working on my 6' LDD with elite dribble packages

he's gonna be a monster.

when i said "you can max out everything but post and strength" i meant, everything is maxxed out EXCEPT post and strength, then you can choose between the two. i got my 6'5" LDD PF at 72 strength waiting to hit superstar 3 for the next upgrades....prolly take the strength to 80.

and yes, it makes a huge difference.

my dude even dunks harder with higher strength.

I'm going to do my best to ignore these loser dudes.

they REALLY trynna derail the thread with "Look at this loser posting about 2k...in the 2k thread. what a lame"

meanwhile, dude doesnt even have a video game system and is checking my twitter LOL

i'm the lame, tho.

i'm all "Nters this NTers that" cause you herbs gave NTers a bad name years ago, and ultimately ruined this forum.

i can't even stick to my usual three threads anymore, cause of you lames who don't even own, play or enjoy 2k and can't stay off my meat.

im lame for uploading videos of 2k gameplay into a 2k thread.........

you not lame for flooding a 2k thread with tears, AND YOU DONT EVEN OWN 2k?

im lame for contributing to the community and trying to help NTers with 2k....

you not lame for playing a game you call trash and broken?

im lame for making honorable mention on the 100th episode of 2ktv with a clip i posted in this thread 2 months ago....

you not lame for FREQUENTING the trash and broken game's thread to do nothing but be salty at my contributions?

notice the people who actually play and are good at the game aren't even paying you bums any mind.

notice how, once someone takes my advice, they return to the thread, thanking me, or commenting on how my advice was either very correct or made their 2k lives much easier.

i gave advice, i got contradicted and questioned, when i provided evidence of my skill, cats got super salty and started a 3 person (over 2 SNs) "flame war" with me

these dudes love talking about what i'm doing as a grown man, but they literally updating their browser to "flame" me in a 2k thread....over...gameplay videos

AND AT THE END OF THE DAY

I enjoy playing 2k

and

yall don't.

i'm the lame, tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
me while everyone is fighting:

sonics.JPG

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

After all this crap i fired this up yesterday after months and i gotta say not bad 2k took you long enough to make a semi playable game.

me while everyone is fighting:

sonics.JPG

this is fire tho

also, serve

you could prolly forreal charge proam teams to do their logos and courts

i know people are paying graphic designers for logos like 30 a pop.

hit me on twitter and i'll link you with the people who can promote your services.

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone that plays myleague, mygm, or a quick match vs cup are you guys noticing the player you're controlling automatically posting up when you move towards the paint?

First time playing in a month. They sped the pace up like crazy. Plays like an arcade game now. They just keep tinkering with this

Last edited:

Editor Chris Sanner recently got a chance to go out to 2K and chat with several members of the NBA 2K team about what it was like to go from a member of the OS and Sports Gaming Community to working in gaming. This first video introduces you to everyone I talked to, what they do at 2K, and how they went from community member to making games.

Coming up in future videos we have conversations on what its like to work in games, misconceptions people in the community may have, and also some tips and ideas about how you can angle yourself to get noticed and work on a game like NBA 2K as well.

As part of this series, we are also wanting to encourage anyone interested in working in gaming to look into it. The results of what former OS'ers have been able to do at 2K Sports in particular speaks for itself!

If you are interested in seeing if you have what it takes, we are encouraging all members of the community to contact Chad Riggleman, a recruiter at 2K Sports, about how you may fit in with their future. E-mail Chad at [email protected].
Game: NBA 2K17 Reader Score for game: 6 - Vote Now

For you lazy mofos like me, theres a group of people that can get badges for you.

You pay a price but i feel like its worth it.

I have a glass cleaner but i wanted to play another position and got lazy when i noticed the badges were kind of hard to get on Hall Of Fame.

So this group does it for you for a price.

It all depends on the position, for my SF- Lockdown defender, Hall Of Fame and Grand Badge they charged me $130.

My boy did a shot creator and only charged him $80

here is there twitter

https://twitter.com/2kBadgeGrinderz

For you lazy mofos like me, theres a group of people that can get badges for you.

You pay a price but i feel like its worth it.

I have a glass cleaner but i wanted to play another position and got lazy when i noticed the badges were kind of hard to get on Hall Of Fame.

So this group does it for you for a price.

It all depends on the position, for my SF- Lockdown defender, Hall Of Fame and Grand Badge they charged me $130.

My boy did a shot creator and only charged him $80

here is there twitter

https://twitter.com/2kBadgeGrinderz
Ehhh much rather play on rookie and just grind it out. $130 got damn how long did it take for them to get the badges from the time that you paid them?

Back
Top Bottom