OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

My initial plan is to play strictly with the Sixers. Makes my day beating scumbags who use Warriors/Cavs.

Not sure who my starting 5 will be.

Bayless, Henderson, Covington, Simmons, Noel.

Bench: The homie Dario, Sergio, Stauskas, Thompson, Okafor, Embiid, TLC ...

Roster is flooded with talent.

Last edited:
My initial plan is to play strictly with the Sixers. Makes my day beating scumbags who use Warriors/Cavs.

Not sure who my starting 5 will be.

Bayless, Henderson, Covington, Simmons, Noel.

Bench: The homie Dario, Sergio, Stauskas, Thompson, Okafor, Embiid, TLC ...

Roster is flooded with talent.
You was winning last year?

Towns is light years ahead of KP and that's not a slight against him at all
laugh.gif

Y'all Knicks fans gone crazy
KP already better than every PF accept LA

Last year was a struggle. Couldn't win with that Ish Smith/Canaan backcourt.

Last edited:
KP is awesome but he shot 33% from 3. 45% from 2 as a big man. He has a lot of work to do.

not sure 2k is headed in the right direction with this layup shot timing thing. feels a little "madden QB vision-ish" to me, in the sense that its just too much. i'll give it a shot though.

so how will tapping of the button during layup to double0clutch work?

i would love to see outback dunks automated again. i have yet to execute one of those in game in 2k16.

Of course he probably signed a NDA, but I enjoyed hearing him speak on the level of skill it is going to take to use the shot stick. Interested in being able to see how the layups work now that they have release points, something LONG overdue IMO. 

Also he mentioned that shooting jumpers with the stick gives you a boost.

Will be spending a lot of time in practice mode again

Negatives: Didn't like hearing him say people were falling after getting crossed so much, but I am sure that is something they will alter

^ Ronnie said don't pay attention to ratings because they are probably going to change come release.

What was Kyrie? 89

not sure 2k is headed in the right direction with this layup shot timing thing. feels a little "madden QB vision-ish" to me, in the sense that its just too much. i'll give it a shot though.

so how will tapping of the button during layup to double0clutch work?

i would love to see outback dunks automated again. i have yet to execute one of those in game in 2k16.

Put backs are impossible to get now a days. It's so dumb.

2k gotta just keep it the way it was. Not much to change. Just improve instead of making things more difficult.

They're headed down the wrong path of its like the web vision BS.

They'll never have the perfect basketball game they want if they keep doing this.

I probably got 2 manual putback dunks in 2K16. Happened much more in 2K14, but it wasn't ALOT.

I just cranked the slider up to 100 in the tendencies sliders so the CPU would do it more and that worked.

Since I used my own roster, I figured I just had the tendencies too low for the CPU.

I thought Kyrie should've been 91 at least but hey im not a 2k/stats expert
Also, try not to just look at a player's ratings in a vacuum.

Look at the TIERED rankings of players instead of just looking at a standalone rating.

Who is Kyrie grouped with? Is he in the Top 3 PGs? I am sure he is. So no issue.

No need to trip over 1 or 2 overall points. Look at the person (of the same position) that is above and behind the player and use that to determine if the rating makes sense. (If you must do that)

I probably got 2 manual putback dunks in 2K16. Happened much more in 2K14, but it wasn't ALOT.

I just cranked the slider up to 100 in the tendencies sliders so the CPU would do it more and that worked.

Since I used my own roster, I figured I just had the tendencies too low for the CPU.

will cpu players on your team perform outback dunks/layups?

Back
Top Bottom