OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

They gotta stop w/ the corny names Frequency Vibrations, President of Basketball.lol
Don't forget Orange Juice
Clearly a tribute to tha gawd Oran "Juice" Jones
fixed
guarantee 1st season I'm going to management and telling them to move mbj. I don't have time for that corny ****. He probably gets hurt and retires or traded end of the season anyways. I can't imagine MBJ just floating around the league after the story line is over with lol.
What happened to Jackson Ellis after the first season? I skipped that 2K so I have no idea.

Ellis Jackson became injured the following 2k, and was a recruiter for JB.

He's the one that tells you that Jordan Brand wants to sign you.

guarantee 1st season I'm going to management and telling them to move mbj. I don't have time for that corny ****. He probably gets hurt and retires or traded end of the season anyways. I can't imagine MBJ just floating around the league after the story line is over with lol.
Could be like Ash and Gray

If it wasn't for Pro-Am, I wouldn't play MyPlayer as much. Before last year, I rarely played it. I'll only do enough to make my guy a higher rated player for Pro-Am and stop playing after that.

MyLeague / MyGM is what I enjoy the most outside of Pro-Am games.

Pretty much what @bhzmafia14  said

in order to get dude up you gotta go thru the MyPlayer 

cant lie normally just fouled out and enter the practices to quit, just so its quicker to level my guy up. Dont got time to sit there playing every game. Earn the same amount of attribute points whether you play it forreal or not. 

why i love the concept of myplayer, the execution has been buns and hella cheesy.

Yeah, I'm definitely not playing MyPlayer now. 

I get that 2K managed to get some fans to eat off of their "pre-made scripted storyline" deal, and even with the added addition of having multiple options to alter the storyline...........I'm really not feeling that at all.

I'll stick to my offline MyLeague with my Knicks, and call it a day with 2K17.

Yeah, I'm definitely not playing MyPlayer now. 

I get that 2K managed to get some fans to eat off of their "pre-made scripted storyline" deal, and even with the added addition of having multiple options to alter the storyline...........I'm really not feeling that at all.

I'll stick to my offline MyLeague and call it a day with 2K17.

All of this.

I'm done with myplayer in 16 too. Just created a player put him on the team I wanted in my league and player locked to only him. That's my myplayer now.

And unlike myplayer you can crank the difficulty up without your teammates turning into kindergarteners. 

that commercial is horrible. blasting it all over youtube as an ad before you can watch videos. president of basketball. 
laugh.gif
 never rocked with myplayer. ish was corn to begin with. 

Reactions: OTG

that commercial is horrible. blasting it all over youtube as an ad before you can watch videos. president of basketball. 
laugh.gif
 never rocked with myplayer. ish was corn to begin with. 
agreed.. all i need is a roster with accurate tendencies and a set of realistic sliders.

**** what y'all talking bout, mycareer is legit. I'm geeked. Y'all stick to y'all roster fixes and other stuff personal editing. I'm gonna stick to this 6'5 big time pg that can do everything on the court, Gotdamn walking triple double and switches shoes every 5 games.

Last edited:
the storylines is cheesy bro.  I enjoy mycareer for a season or two, i just wish they would step the writing up if they're going to focus so much on the story

Man I love MyPlayer. I love my career. I feel like one of them ball playing dudes; like magic or bird or something. It's my gift on 2k. As long as they make it; I'm going to play it. I get love from the fans

I'm done with myplayer in 16 too. Just created a player put him on the team I wanted in my league and player locked to only him. That's my myplayer now.
And unlike myplayer you can crank the difficulty up without your teammates turning into kindergarteners. 
So the teammates in My League play different than the MyPlayer teammates?

So the teammates in My League play different than the MyPlayer teammates?
Vastly different. They're a bit more stingy with the ball in transition but otherwise they play competent basketball which makes up for that one flaw.

Plus they shoot when I tell them to so if someone is open for 3, instead of passing or attacking the basket for no reason, they pull up.

Still have the issue with bigs not making the proper cuts when defenders sag off but like I said they're still competent scorers and passers.

They'll look to score too instead of feeling the need to make sure you touch the ball like 5 times in one possession.

Had a real close game against the Rockets and I actually trusted someone besides me to take the shot to put us up by 3 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom