OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Knicks are gonna be fun I think. I think I hose the pacers this year also. I typically ran with OKC. But then last year I played a lot with Portland.

I play small ball so my 4 has to be able to shoot somehow. Pacers will most likely be my team from what I see.

ahh ok ok that makes sense. I was about to say, the parity of talent is so swayed to just a few teams, it would be awful. Plus having to outlaw GSW and Cleveland lol. a draft would make things even.
Why outlaw GSW and CLE? Just man up and play them.

You are underestimating individual user input/play. This isn't the real world man. Talking about lack of parity 

I was smashing folks online (when I played last year) with Philly

If you can play, you can play no matter the team. 

Last edited:
Why outlaw GSW and CLE? Just man up and play them.

You are underestimating individual user input/play. This isn't the real world man. Talking about lack of parity 

I was smashing folks online (when I played last year) with Philly

If you can play, you can play no matter the team. 

True to an extent.

If a guy is decent he can beat you or come close with a team like the Cavs and GSW or OKC last season and years before.

Of course 98% of the time I will win but sometimes it gets close.

---

But yes if your team is Philly and you know how to play with them you will be able to beat anyone the same way you would with MIA.

Back on 2k13 I use to troll with the Bobcats when it was Ben Gordon, Henderson, Kemba, Mullens, and McRoberts. I use to troll and blow teams out all the time.

Last edited:
Dude went MIA for the rest of the season after you handed him that L. Now he's on the other console claiming he is the best.

Never went MIA

I always do both systems. I operate two. I haven't got a XB1 yet because I'm busy. So I never switched consoles. I will use both.

You got 5 L's from me. You 0-5. What about you?

2k16 is a mess quick match. That's why I only do team up.

Dude went MIA for the rest of the season after you handed him that L. Now he's on the other console claiming he is the best.

Never went MIA

I always do both systems. I operate two. I haven't got a XB1 yet because I'm busy. So I never switched consoles. I will use both.

You got 5 L's from me. You 0-5. What about you?

2k16 is a mess quick match. That's why I only do team up.
We only only played once...

See you still out here talking.

i love hearing dudes talk about how nice they are because they used a trash team to crush some 9yr old online [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

New camera angles would be appreciated too

I would like to see a camera angle that is shot from the seats. Allow the user to pick their seat and let them play/watch from that angle.

They can use 3d Seats or the digital seating chart that each arena allows ticket buyers to view before buying online.

Or just use the cursor from the replay mode and let use actually scroll INTO the crowd and select a camera angle from there.

Doesnt look too bad. I'll enjoy it.

I enjoyed last years storyline.

Just hated that your characters name was always Freq

guarantee 1st season I'm going to management and telling them to move mbj. I don't have time for that corny ****. He probably gets hurt and retires or traded end of the season anyways. I can't imagine MBJ just floating around the league after the story line is over with lol.

MyPlayer has been corny since its inception IMO. Last year was OD corny.

I personally enjoy playing against ppl who use GS/CLE every game. Makes beating them feel even better. Especially when you use a tier 3 team

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom