OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

I watched a few vids of folks playing myplayer, haven't seen any tattoos, didn't even see it on the menu
no new body types, every player still looks the same size no matter the weight, it looks like it changes a little but nothing major, doesn't look like you can make the guy really big or really skinny (just the regular wingspan, body length)

well that's annoying.

One thing I've always wondered..as I've never played as long because these games come out too often...does time play any effect on the play? Like if you actually were to play 10 years, 15 years, do your attributes deminish? Speed? Athleticism? Does ownership trade you? Has anybody been forcibly traded in the recent myplayers? Or always with your consent? Are you forced to retire? Has anybody myplayer ever been injured? I remember the first edition of it I was always turning ankles and ****. But nothing since.

Interesting that durability is an attribute that you can upgrade..and not just a genetic thing. Wish it was like that in real life lol

One small thing that irks me is the inability to make adjustments wen ur opponent pauses the game. Madden has had that for years

Update on the league...think it's 7 or 8 from NT right now for XB1 looking to get at least 15 by the time the league starts. I'll be making the sign up thread at the end of the week.

One small thing that irks me is the inability to make adjustments wen ur opponent pauses the game. Madden has had that for years
laugh.gif
 This is one thing I NEVER understood. It must be a server thing or something and we know they never get that right.

How was 2K16 online? Games dropped often?

2k16 actually wasn't to bad online tbh ..it will never be as smoove as offline play but all things considered it was decent

myCareer trailer coming tomorrow

There's 7 more trailers scheduled between now & Sept 16th

Really glad they brought back the tutorial mode.

Gonna be spending most of my time in 2KU when The Prelude launches on Friday.

The league you guys are talking about for XB1...a my player league or team league? With all of the moving around, Idk if there is any singular team I just want to play with all of the time lol. Myplayer, I'm always down.

The league you guys are talking about for XB1...a my player league or team league? With all of the moving around, Idk if there is any singular team I just want to play with all of the time lol. Myplayer, I'm always down.
League, in the past when the mode actually worked we usually did a fantasy draft so you can build your team as you seem fit, but that of course will also be up to a vote. Especially with the way the talent is stacked in the league now it'd probably be best and make it more competitive. 

League, in the past when the mode actually worked we usually did a fantasy draft so you can build your team as you seem fit, but that of course will also be up to a vote. Especially with the way the talent is stacked in the league now it'd probably be best and make it more competitive. 

ahh ok ok that makes sense. I was about to say, the parity of talent is so swayed to just a few teams, it would be awful. Plus having to outlaw GSW and Cleveland lol. a draft would make things even.

Back
Top Bottom