OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

why do yall order the disc, do you trade it in at some point?

Preodered 2k and Mafia 3, already downloaded just waiting for them to unlock  :pimp:

Some people prefer to buy with cash papa

But for me, i buy to collect in a way. I have the Kobe Legend Gold Edition so I'm def going to save it.

why do yall order the disc, do you trade it in at some point?

Preodered 2k and Mafia 3, already downloaded just waiting for them to unlock  :pimp:
I didn't see an option for Digital on Amazon preorder.

I wanted a REGULAR copy for digital not the Kobe Barbie edition with all of that pointless stuff

i pre-ordered the regular $60 version from the xbox marketplace.

If you guys are ordering the disc, I think you get $10 added to you Microsoft account when you pre-order a disc version of certain games,

I think that offer must have sold out for the regular edition

though, it was there before but now I only see the Legend edition

I order from amazon if I cash saved in my mturks account

Last edited:
Looking through my pics on NT. I found these :lol:

View media item 681000View media item 664555View media item 664554View media item 663599View media item 131628View media item 121028View media item 120593View media item 116137View media item 112396View media item 112048View media item 107839View media item 107838View media item 106903View media item 101002
I remember when i used to play Ronnie, dude was trash.

and i remember Lebron had to give you that skill :lol:

Didnt have no flat screen back then, sorry for the grainy pics

Last edited:
Anyone else hesitant to start MC? Rosters are going to change, uniform additions, etc. Want to wait, but that's a whole month though..

Anyone else hesitant to start MC? Rosters are going to change, uniform additions, etc. Want to wait, but that's a whole month though..

What? No? Why would you wait? You have live yea? Wont everything update as it happens?

That is what I have Destiny Rise of Iron for
smokin.gif

The moment I pick up my Gamestop pre-order on Friday, I'm literally just gonna install the game on my PS4 then let that game sit on ICE until the NBA season starts.  I'll be focused primarily on the Rise of Iron DLC for the next few weeks until the regular season begins.

Last edited:
Dude played his first game on NBA 2K17 and Derrick Rose tore his ACL

Bruhhhh im so dead at melo [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Anybody in here play MyPark, need a new squad for 2k17 Xbox one - my whole team going to play on P4 this year..

I am most likely gonna be a 6'3 shot creator PG.

Anybody in here play MyPark, need a new squad for 2k17 Xbox one - my whole team going to play on P4 this year..

I am most likely gonna be a 6'3 shot creator PG.

Gotchu homie. Ill be on x1. We'll hoop sometimes. Prolly gonna be hella struggle ball in the beginning tho. Learning the controls n ****.

FreezeAsFukB

Gotchu homie. Ill be on x1. We'll hoop sometimes. Prolly gonna be hella struggle ball in the beginning tho. Learning the controls n ****.

FreezeAsFukB

That's cool bro, you'll get it fast.

KilroythaDon I'll add you jus now

Back
Top Bottom