OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

I preordered the gold kobe earlier today. Will arrive friday. Gonna be lit af. We'll all link up asap for park and pro am.

Anybody in here play MyPark, need a new squad for 2k17 Xbox one - my whole team going to play on P4 this year..

I am most likely gonna be a 6'3 shot creator PG.

Gotchu homie. Ill be on x1. We'll hoop sometimes. Prolly gonna be hella struggle ball in the beginning tho. Learning the controls n ****.

FreezeAsFukB

as of right now I have a 6'11 glass cleaner but Im thinking of changing into a 7' stretch big.

Anybody in here play MyPark, need a new squad for 2k17 Xbox one - my whole team going to play on P4 this year..

I am most likely gonna be a 6'3 shot creator PG.

Gotchu homie. Ill be on x1. We'll hoop sometimes. Prolly gonna be hella struggle ball in the beginning tho. Learning the controls n ****.

FreezeAsFukB

as of right now I have a 6'11 glass cleaner but Im thinking of changing into a 7' stretch big.

6'6 shot creator sg.

Arriving Fri, Sep 16
Pre-ordered
Track package

NBA 2K17 - Early Tip Off Edition
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
$59.99
Release date: Friday, September 16, 2016

Mine is coming FRI
mann I just ordered mine and it says estimated ship date 09/20

but for that $12.00 discount you really can't beat it

Last edited by a moderator:
mann I just ordered mine and it says estimated ship date 09/20
but for that $12.00 discount you really can't beat it
Honestly, it is the weekend. I thought games came out on TUESDAYS?

I am sure you can keep yourself busy before it comes.

Work til 6

few games of nhl

nap for about 2 hours or so and hopefully wake up just before midnight 
smokin.gif

SOON fellas

Plan on picking up my copy from Gamestop later tonight after I finish watching the NFL game. I know my local gamestop has this rule where you have to be there before 12 midnight to pick up the game. 

Traded in a bunch of old Xbox One games so I could get both Madden 17 & NBA 2K17 for free. Got like 37K VC sitting on my Prelude account with another 5K coming in from my preorder (Not to mention the VC you can get daily from using the app). 

Will be starting off with MyCareer since I know 2K shiddy servers are going to act up when everybody rushes to MyPark. That way I can build my player up above an 88 & see what the new story is like.

staying away from MyTeam this year. 

Last edited:
:wow: How did you get all that VC?

was gonna preorder the legend edition til i saw it was nothing so i spent the other 20 on vc lol. I usually dont buy vc but my girl got me the psn cards so i was like hey its not my money

I was gonna get the $80 version cause of the extra 30K VC but didn't realize I could get 35K VC for $10. Probably gonna do what you did & get some VC on day 1.

Don't really need the Kobe jersey & shoes

:wow: How did you get all that VC?

You use Best Buy GC?

If you had reserved any game semi popular game in the past you got a $10 certificate, NBA 2k is $79.99 the $99 dollar one with the gamers club discount apply your $10 and its $69.99 and you get a 100,000 VC.

I'm not speaking for homie with the 80k but just letting you know how to get that much for the cheap

Back
Top Bottom