OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

You use Best Buy GC?

If you had reserved any game semi popular game in the past you got a $10 certificate, NBA 2k is $79.99 the $99 dollar one with the gamers club discount apply your $10 and its $69.99 and you get a 100,000 VC.

I'm not speaking for homie with the 80k but just letting you know how to get that much for the cheap

how much is the gc? is it still like 100 dollars or something?

Ya we can get some VC for free everyday but its not enough it never will be lol

few ppl in here are planning to hop right into Pro-am/Park aint noone tryna be a weak *** 60 ish something off the bat

Nah it's been like $30 bucks for the longest.. Prolly made back triple that money since I got it..

dang thats dope i was a member back in the day when they had a magazine they would let me download to my ipad but the sub was like 100. might jump on that today if they giving out 10 dollars everytime you preorder. dos this also work for digital? im all digital because i gameshare with my lil bro.

dang thats dope i was a member back in the day when they had a magazine they would let me download to my ipad but the sub was like 100. might jump on that today if they giving out 10 dollars everytime you preorder. dos this also work for digital? im all digital because i gameshare with my lil bro.

Yeah you can digital download and still get the discount and certificate. You'll see what games you get the $10 bucks on, but the best thing about it is that if a game is on sale for say $39.99 you still get the discount on top of that.

Amazon prime only offers the 20% on new games which is wack.. But the pricing seems to be competitive now a days. I prefer GC though..

Last edited:
2k cam here as well

only thing i hate sometimes is when you get a steal at center court and camera angle changes for a back court violation, i try to hit TO in time but sometimes it wont work 

I am loving that they added contact dunk packages. I think they should have been split between Take Offs (One Foot vs Two Foot); but this is a start that they can build on for next year

2k needs to stop making everyone in the park skinny.

We do not all have a flat stomach with no chest in real life. These player models are garbage in the year 2017. Come on, step it up.

I've never had a problem with creating my character this way, as you can see in past pics ive posting, ive been dominating the paint. 2k17, ill play no different .

and he's not slow

If the game is very much improved or change, ill create a new character.

Last edited:
every big is slow in myplayer aint no way a 315lber aint

gotta be a savage on post ups tho

Last edited:
I've never had a problem with creating my character this way, as you can see in past pics ive posting, ive been dominating the paint. 2k17, ill play no different .

and he's not slow

If the game is very much improved or change, ill create a new character.

It should be.

That build should be garbage online... But who knows... See what happens.

yea it might be tough for dude in the park with the athletic finisher and stretch 4s this year

why not make a center if you're going to be that big then you dont get pulled away from the hoop as much on d?

Back
Top Bottom