OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

that broadcast **** is brutal

can't remember the last time i met someone who still played on that ****, used to be pretty common tho

mann I just ordered mine and it says estimated ship date 09/20
but for that $12.00 discount you really can't beat it

Same. I'm confused though, Freeze ordered his yesterday I think and it's coming on Friday. Ordered mine on the 12th and it's coming on the 20th as well.

Honestly, it is the weekend. I thought games came out on TUESDAYS?

I am sure you can keep yourself busy before it comes.

Kinda defeats the whole purpose of EARLY tip off weekend though amirite?

I didn't know this Friday release was considered an early tipoff release.

They could have just came out TUES anyway. It is still 1.5 months before actual NBA Tip Off

mann I just ordered mine and it says estimated ship date 09/20
but for that $12.00 discount you really can't beat it

Same. I'm confused though, Freeze ordered his yesterday I think and it's coming on Friday. Ordered mine on the 12th and it's coming on the 20th as well.

Honestly, it is the weekend. I thought games came out on TUESDAYS?

I am sure you can keep yourself busy before it comes.

Kinda defeats the whole purpose of EARLY tip off weekend though amirite?

yea bro they sent me the shipping confirmation last night. Will be here by 8pm tomorrow, but coming usps, so will probably be about 10am when the mail normally comes. Ordered at like 330pm yesterday.

The main point of copping early is for dudes that play mypark and myteam. The advantage goes to cats that get the game early and are able to level up first. I remember last year there were dudes that had play like 100k games or some **** in the first month lmaooooo. 2k16 was wild reckless with the stats.

this dude is garbage man lol ppl keep clowning him in his own chat 

hes calling them out saying hell beat them 1v1 lol

yea bro they sent me the shipping confirmation last night. Will be here by 8pm tomorrow, but coming usps, so will probably be about 10am when the mail normally comes. Ordered at like 330pm yesterday.

The main point of copping early is for dudes that play mypark and myteam. The advantage goes to cats that get the game early and are able to level up first. I remember last year there were dudes that had play like 100k games or some **** in the first month lmaooooo. 2k16 was wild reckless with the stats.

You get the Kobe reg or Kobe gold?

Game comes out tonight at 9pm if you pre-order and download on the Xbox store. 

Bought that ish this morning and went home at lunch to start downloading it so that it would be ready to go tonight right at 9. 

Good thing I did because that joint is slated to take 8 hours to download. Woulda been heated if I started downloading at 9pm only to realize that ish wouldn't be done till tomorrow morning when I gotta bounce to work 
laugh.gif

You get the Kobe reg or Kobe gold?

Kobe gold legend.

Game comes out tonight at 9pm if you pre-order and download on the Xbox store. 

Bought that ish this morning and went home at lunch to start downloading it so that it would be ready to go tonight right at 9. 

Good thing I did because that joint is slated to take 8 hours to download. Woulda been heated if I started downloading at 9pm only to realize that ish wouldn't be done till tomorrow morning when I gotta bounce to work :lol:  

Bro.

Are you on dial up?? How could it take 8 hours to download????

It should take 45 mins THE MOST.

Back
Top Bottom