OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

lol I can't expect much from 2k.. They know they have a product that's moving no matter what because it's the only product around.

A lot of people who play video games JUST own NBA 2k... They know they don't need to do much.

I can tell by the five mins i just watched of mypark... That game ain't change much. It's just slower.

Dude im watching is straight garbage lol

hes 0-8 with 1.1 Pts scored 

getting dominated by bigs lolol

Last edited:
I used to only ever play the side view. So it was like just a cam that panned left to right. But then they changed it and got rid of it for a year, so I switched to 2k and never looked back.

I'm jelly dudes have the game already. I hope 2k resets their records come tomorrow. My guy is already a 77 after the prelude level ups. But with that extra kobe gold 200k vc, he's gonna be extra lit. I'm gonna have to play story mode asap though. I think I just have like 4-5 upgrades left. Gotta open more.

I hope they adjust the caps. It's atrocious right now.

I'm down for pro-am and my park this weekend boys.

X1: FreezeAsFukB

I used to only ever play the side view. So it was like just a cam that panned left to right. But then they changed it and got rid of it for a year, so I switched to 2k and never looked back.

I'm jelly dudes have the game already. I hope 2k resets their records come tomorrow. My guy is already a 77 after the prelude level ups. But with that extra kobe gold 200k vc, he's gonna be extra lit. I'm gonna have to play story mode asap though. I think I just have like 4-5 upgrades left. Gotta open more.

I hope they adjust the caps. It's atrocious right now.

I'm down for pro-am and my park this weekend boys.

X1: FreezeAsFukB

I'll add you :smokin

XB1 GT is Johnnydrama1234

Sticking with Sunset this year since they have a 5v5 court. Don't know why they didn't give the other squads a 5v5 court. 

for me broadcast is the best cam. I feel like im watching an actual game. That 2k cam kills me and rotates so slow.

2K Cam's controller commands are more direction (Up/Down/LEft/Right/Diagonals)

Broadcast takes another level of thinking

If I am watching the CPU vs CPU, I will set it to NoseBleed zoomed in or Sideline. Or even ISO

Iso is a fun angle to play on as well

I never liked Broadcast

2K Cam's controller commands are more direction (Up/Down/LEft/Right/Diagonals)

Broadcast takes another level of thinking

If I am watching the CPU vs CPU, I will set it to NoseBleed zoomed in or Sideline. Or even ISO

Iso is a fun angle to play on as well

I never liked Broadcast

all of this....

I played mypark like 5 times and liked it and promised my little bro I would get on this year so I dont mind if its the same because I never really played before..

I played mypark like 5 times and liked it and promised my little bro I would get on this year so I dont mind if its the same because I never really played before..

It was painful last year, I think if you had played 16 mypark from launch and now you have 17 your expectations would be HIGH cause last year it was so bad in terms of balance..

It was painful last year, I think if you had played 16 mypark from launch and now you have 17 your expectations would be HIGH cause last year it was so bad in terms of balance..

Last year wasnt that bad, i enjoyed it.

Shout out to the hacker that made everyone in sunset go up one rank :smokin

He made me a legend because of that.

2k banned him and raised everyone one rank.

Back
Top Bottom