OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

I can tell by the five mins i just watched of mypark... That game ain't change much. It's just slower.
Very wrong. plus my Park is filled wit new created people. max speed on players fully upgraded can be pretty low. you need to watch a real game, not those wack Park games.

add me JuicdBustnJuugs and look at my last few clips

Last edited:
When you get time at work, watch this.

They are giving us SO MANY TOOLS man.

Can't wait until I get that game in my hand man. This is wild.

so my internet chose the perfect time to not work for me at 1205am lmao so i woke up early and played a little this morning. Only jumped in myplayer and got washed by both Michael B and the other rookie in one on one. Smh im trash and im a 79. FOH. hahahaa

so my internet chose the perfect time to not work for me at 1205am lmao so i woke up early and played a little this morning. Only jumped in myplayer and got washed by both Michael B and the other rookie in one on one. Smh im trash and im a 79. FOH. hahahaa
I smacked them and I got a 55 :lol:
get that *** to the 2kU

went #10 to the Bucks

currently an 86 

was playing with my dude in the park last night (13-4 So far) and was loving the way i set him up. Everything felt good, still have not played a Pro-am ill be giving that a try later.

Stretch Big PF i was making it rain with KDs shot 

Went #7 to Denver (6'8 SF Shot Creator)

Loving this game so far especially with so much to do in MyPlayer. The ability to practice multiple times during a day, hit the weight room, run games with your teammates, etc.

I went into Play Now before doing anything else just to get a feel for how the game looks -- presentation looks better and the graphics look a bit better than last year. Animations are so much better, player body types as well.

My walmart didnt even take them out the box yet. Son was mad confused. 
laugh.gif

Just as I left I saw they have 2 boxes of em behind the counter. Copped the kobe cover and left lol

Man this game feels way wayy better than 16

Went 3-0 last night online then tried out that myplayer stuff for the first time. Averaged like 18 points 3 reb 2.5 assist, won the tourney and went 8th overall to the kings. (6'6" 220 LB shot creating SG outta michigan state)

Wanna see whats up with all this park stuff I hear you guys talking about. Its like courts we can all go to with our players and meet up to run games? Kinda like pick up but with your created player? Sounds super dope 

Last edited:
When you get time at work, watch this.

They are giving us SO MANY TOOLS man.

Can't wait until I get that game in my hand man. This is wild.

I hate how Czar talks man. Just talk normal man. Sounding like the Rock cutting a promo every damn sentence :smh:

Man this game feels way wayy better than 16

Went 3-0 last night online then tried out that myplayer stuff for the first time. Averaged like 18 points 3 reb 2.5 assist, won the tourney and went 8th overall to the kings. (6'6" 220 LB shot creating SG outta michigan state)

Wanna see whats up with all this park stuff I hear you guys talking about. Its like courts we can all go to with our players and meet up to run games? Kinda like pick up but with your created player? Sounds super dope 
try myteam. Park will always be a game of who can out cheese who

exactly what it is.

you play with your created player and it depends on what squad you choose before you start. If you select for ex "Sunset beach" you can only play on that one till you reach certain level to be able to travel. Cant team up with a diff squad just the same team

park is really fun with another 2 ppl, trust me. 3v3 are a blast 

I went 15th to Denver. I made a 6-9 point forward. Definitely gotta get out of here with this logjam of forwards. I'm putting up 5/7/5 in limited minutes

Back
Top Bottom