OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Gonna say it should be lower.. He hasn't played an NBA game yet.
Disagree. Number one pick and his best skill outside maybe ball handling. 

77/78 would have been fine in my book

And it's only summer league but his passing accuracy/vision both looked great. That's at least a step up from college that we've had a chance to see him demonstrate those same skills

Last edited:

I don't like judging stats that way because most of the time it doesn't translate to the NBA skill set. He could be another Draymond green..

He's definitely saying it should be higher.

Best part of sons game basically

Well he IS unproven, so I think that being the vision of a SF Rookie is fair.

When he shows it more, it can always go up.

BBetter to start low than to overrate

And it's only summer league but his passing accuracy/vision both looked great. That's at least a step up from college that we've had a chance to see him demonstrate those same skills

LOL There isn't really much difference between a 74 and a 77 for it to be a complaint.

Last edited:
2k servers always down the first weekend :lol:

Not in any rush to get on there

this is true. I might just play and level up on myplayer and then rock with mypark and whatnot next week. I might still run in 16 this weekend if dudes are down to link up.

[quote name="DCAllAmerican" url="/t/649586/official-nba-2k17-thread-myleague-myleague-online-mygm-blog-pg-39/1800#post_26542470"
LOL There isn't really much difference between a 74 and a 77 for it to be a complaint.[/quote]

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Well he IS unproven, so I think that being the vision of a SF Rookie is fair.

When he shows it more, it can always go up.

BBetter to start low than to overrate
LOL There isn't really much difference between a 74 and a 77 for it to be a complaint.
Never complained bro. Just don't think giving him a 78 on this one category is far off. And there is a big difference between a 74 and a 78. One is a borderline 80 and the other one is on the low side of 70. Again not complaining. Just my thoughts on one particular player and rating

Really liking the game so far

Last edited:
Never complained bro. Just don't think giving him a 78 on this one category is far off. And there is a big difference between a 74 and a 78. One is a borderline 80 and the other one is on the low side of 70. Again not complaining. Just my thoughts on one particular player and rating

He could get in the league and be trash.

Not saying he will but the NBA isn't for everyone..

i just made a player on my career, and after all the college games i find out the file was "not connected"  no 2k store

anyone know how i can change that back to connected?

thx

Never complained bro. Just don't think giving him a 78 on this one category is far offl. And there is a big difference between a 74 and a 78. One is a borderline 80 and the other one is on the low side of 70. Again not complaining. Just my thoughts on one particular player and rating

You are also missing the fact that is one of the ratings that controls turnovers.

Having him that close to an 80 ALREADY, will decrease his turnovers.

He is a dominant ball handlng YOUNG player.

So yea, it is always better to stay low.

And I am sure at that 74 numbers, he is in at least the 80th percentile among SF players in the game already

Whatever man not a big deal. 

Number one overall pick, looked good in summer and its been his most praised skill with Bron comparisons left and right. 

It's whatever tho. Its a 74 and that's fine.

You wilin' with those cry faces **** wasn't that funny chuckles

Last edited:
Whatever man not a big deal. 

Number one overall pick, looked good in summer and its been his most praised skill with Bron comparisons left and right. 

It's whatever tho. Its a 74 and that's fine.

You wilin' with those cry faces **** wasn't that funny chuckles

Yeah it was.

Dumb 3rd party Amazon Delivery dudes will probably leave it right on my door stop.

Somebody is going to steal my packages one day man

Back
Top Bottom