OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Picking up my copy at BB when they open. Sold my PS4 few months ago but copped a good deal on an XB1 last weekend so I'll be on there now. And put me on the broadcast cam crew lol.

Is this only gamestop? I preordered at best buy. I never bought vc before but for only $5 I'd do it.
I think so. They offered me the same deal when I picked up my copy last night.

So what park is everybody choosing? I want to be part of a NT crew. Some of these randoms be making me curse more than I want  to.

Last edited:
yeah i plan on getting on 2ku later today. I havent played the actual game yet just was on mycourt putting up shots. Shot 82 for 100 thats not bad I hope it translates into the actual game. Imma start on superstar make it difficult so when I get better I can go to HOF. I was drafted 8th by the kings which is great because Rudy Gay is my favorite player.

Is this only gamestop? I preordered at best buy. I never bought vc before but for only $5 I'd do it.
I think so. They offered me the same deal when I picked up my copy last night.

So what park is everybody choosing? I want to be part of a NT crew. Some of these randoms be making me curse more than I want  to.
I've been on sunset the last few years, but I'm open to change :nerd:

i thought i was gonna get the paul george cover when i bought the legend edition. glad it turned out to be the kobe cover lol

Played a couple play now games while the servers are down.

The game definitely feels improved. I like it a lot

2k servers always down the first weekend 
laugh.gif

Not in any rush to get on there

Back
Top Bottom